Tabitha Brown is an American social media personality and actress who is mostly known for her online video content which most of the time incorporates veganism, humor, and motivational speaking. Critics mentioned her content as “comforting” and “calming”. In 2020, she won the Veggie Award for Favorite Vegan Social Media personality. She is also famous for her role as Aunty Tammy in the 2019 movie “Princess of the Row”.
She is extremely popular in social media with around 4 million followers on Tiktok. She has around 2.9 million followers on her Instagram: @iamtabithabrown and has about 166k followers on her Twitter: @IamTabithaBrown. On 18th September 2020, she did a photoshoot along with her daughter Choyce Brown which she also tweeted in her Twitter account.
What is Tabitha Brown famous for?
- Famous as an American social media personality and actress
- Known for her online video content
Source: [email protected]
Where is Tabitha Brown from?
Tabitha Brown was born on February 4, 1979, in Eden, North Carolina, United States. Her birth name is Tabitha Bonita. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is African-American while Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
She was raised in her hometown, Eden. Later, she attended Miami International University of Art & Design for studying fashion designing but after one year she dropped her studies and moved to Laguna Niguel, California. After a few years, she returned to North Carolina and she started working as the co-host of a local late-night show. Then in 2004, she moved to Los Angels and started stand-up comedy.
But, she did not get success as a stand-up comedy. So, she worked at a departmental store Macy’s. After six months, she left the job and started moving between North Carolina and Los Angels for the motive to take care of her mother. Her mother had ALS and later died in 2007. Following her mother’s death, she started pursuing her career as an actress.
Tabitha Brown Career: Highlights
- Tabitha Brown started her professional career as an actress in 2005 by playing the role of Partygoer in the American film “Bad Reputation”.
- Then in 2008, she appeared in the American film “Outrighteous” in the role of Simeone.
- She continued her acting career by appearing in many movies such as “Thug Love”, “Helpless”, “Caution to the end”, and “Laughing to the Bank”.
- She played the role of Sabrina Wright in the American television series “Lbs” for 3 episodes in 2011.
- Tabitha has made her guest appearances in many TV series such as “Fatt Ass Anonymous”, “Family Time”, “Black Eyes”, and “Sex Sent Me to the ER”.
- In 2017, she appeared in the role of Lorraine in the American comedy daytime talk show “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” in an episode.
- Then, she portrayed the role of Roxie in the American drama film “I Hate LA” in 2018.
- She also appeared in an episode of the American sitcom television series “Will & Grace” and “The Talk” in 2020.
- In the year 2019, she played the role of Aunty Tummy in the American film “Princess of the Row”.
- She has also worked as a co-writer along with Bo Starks for the 2019 movie “Love or Laughs”.
- At present, she co-hosts “Fridays with Tab & Chance” on IGTV with her husband, Chance Brown.
Tabitha Brown Social Media Breakthrough
- In 2017, Tabitha Brown suffered from a money crisis and she started working as an Uber Driver in 2017 to maintain her economy.
- She rose to fame after her video review of a Whole Foods Market vegan BLT sandwich went viral in December 2017.
- Then, she got hired as a brand ambassador of the company to travel the country.
- Tabitha created her Tik Tok account in March 2020 where she shared vegan recipes, cooking tips, and encouraging advice.
- After a few months, she became the Social media personality and Tik Tok star and has around 4 million followers oh her Tik Tok account.
- She got signed to Creative Artists Agency in April 2020.
- In June 2020, she was given her own show “All Love” on Ellen Digital Network.
- Ellen Digital Network operates as a subsidiary of Ellen Digital Ventures which is a collaborative venture between Ellen DeGeneres and Warner Bros’ Digital Networks.
- She has become a huge Social media personality with her online content videos.
- In 2020, she also won the Veggie Award for Favorite Vegan Social Media personality.
Source: [email protected]
Tabitha Brown Husband
The American Social Media personality, Tabitha Brown is a married woman. She is married to Chance Brown. Chance is a TV personality who co-hosts “Fridays with Tab & Chance” on IGTV with Tabitha. The couple got married in 2002 in Greensboro, North Carolina. The couple became blessed with a daughter, Choyce Brown in 2003. Choyce is also a Social media personality and model.
In 2012, the couple gave birth to a son, Queston Brown. After her second delivery, she suffered from chronic pain and fatigue. She recovered from the pain after she got introduced to veganism by her daughter. So, she mostly puts vegan recipes on her Instagram and Tik Tok videos. At present, she is living a happy life with her family in Los angels.
Source: [email protected]
Tabitha Brown Net Worth
The American Social Media Personality and Actress, Tabitha Brown has earned a good amount of money from her profession since debuting in 2005 in the movie “Bad Reputation”. She has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2020. She also earns from her endorsement deals. At present, she is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
Tabitha Brown Height
The 41 years aged, Tabitha Brown has a well maintained slim body. She is a beautiful woman with brown hair and a pair of Black eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 4 inches and has a bodyweight of 56kg(123lbs). Her body measurement is 34-23-35 inches. Her body shape is an Hourglass.