Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami Adarabioyo shortly named Tosin Adarabioyo is an English professional football player who plays for EFL Championship club Fulham as a center-back. He started playing football for the youth team of Fletcher Moss Rangers. In 2003, he joined the youth team of Manchester City and started his professional career with the club where, after progressing through the club’s youth ranks, he made his senior debut in 2016. During his career at Manchester City, he also enjoyed loan spells at West Bromwich Albion and Blackburn Rovers. On 5 October 2020, he joined Fulham on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee.
On the international level, he has represented England at various age levels. He has represented England at U16, U17, U18, and U19 levels. Despite featuring frequently at the youth level for England, he is yet to make his senior debut for the national team and remains eligible to represent Nigeria through descent.
What is Tosin Adarabioyo Famous For?
- Being an English professional football player.
- For playing as a center-back for EFL Championship club Fulham.
Where is Tosin Adarabioyo From?
Tosin Adarabioyo was born on 24 September 1997. His birth name is Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami Adarabioyo. His birthplace is Manchester, England. Detail about his parents has been kept secret and has not been disclosed yet. Born in Manchester, England, to parents of Nigerian lineage and is the youngest of three siblings. His oldest brother, Gbolahan, serves as his representative while Fisayo Adarabioyo is also a footballer who currently plays for Altrincham. All three brothers formerly formed part of Manchester City’s youth ranks. He attended Chorlton High School and St Bede’s College. He holds both English and Nigerian nationality whereas his ethnicity is Nigerian-Black. His horoscope sign is Libra and his religion is Muslim.
Tosin Adarabioyo Football Career
- He started playing football for the youth team of Fletcher Moss Rangers.
- In 2003, he joined the youth team of Manchester City and started his professional career with the club where, after progressing through the club’s youth ranks, he made his senior debut for the club on 21 February 2016 in a 5-1 loss against Chelsea in the fifth round of FA Cup.
- He made his Champions League debut for the club on 24 August 2016 in a 1-0 playoff round win against Steaua Bucuresti as becoming the then-youngest player to start a match in the competition for the club later that year, at the age of 19 years and 73 days. He also made his League Cup debut during the campaign in which he featured three times in total, earning a contract extension at the end of the season.
- During the 2017-18 season, he continue to feature in both the first team and the reserve team but his game time with the senior side was largely limited by City’s depth in defense, which included the presence of captain Vincent Kompany, Stones, Nicolas Otamendi, Eliaquim Mangala and new recruit, Aymeric Laporte.
- On 3 August 2018, he was loaned out to Championship side West Bromwich Albion for the 2018-19 season. He made his debut for the club on 7 August 2018 in a 1-1 draw against Nottingham Forest. During his loan spell at West Bromwich Albion, he made 36 appearances for the club, providing 2 assists in all the competitions.
- On 31 July 2019, he joined Blackburn Rovers on loan for the remainder of the 2019-20 campaign. He made his debut for the club on 10 August 2019 in a 2-0 loss against Fulham. On 2 November 2019, he scored his first goal for the club in a 2-1 win against Sheffield Wednesday. During his loan spell at Blackburn Rovers, he made 35 appearances for the club, scoring 3 goals and providing 1 assist in all the competitions.
- On 5 October 2020, with a year remaining on his contract, he ended his 18-year association with Manchester City when he joined Fulham on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee as local media reported that City would receive up to £2 million for the transfer, as well as the benefit of a 20 percent sell-on fee on any future sale. He made his debut for the club on 18 October 2020 in a 1-1 draw against Sheffield United. In his first season, he made 34 appearances for the club in all the competitions as he was unable to help prevent the club from suffering relegation to the Championship.
- On 3 December 2021, he scored his first goal for the club in a 1-1 draw against AFC Bournemouth.
Tosin Adarabioyo International Career
- He has represented England at various age levels.
- He has represented England at U16, U17, U18, and U19 levels.
- He made his first appearance in national team colors in November 2012 at the age of 15 when he was called up to the England U16 squad for the first time, making his debut as a 41st-minute substitute against Scotland as England went on to claim a 12th consecutive Victory Shield triumph.
- In August 2013, he was called up to the England U17 for the first time and made his debut in a 3-1 defeat to Portugal later that month.
- He then established himself as a squad player within the England U18 team and made his first appearance on the day of his 17th birthday when he featured as a substitute in a 2-0 loss against Italy.
- In November 2015, he was called up to the England U19 squad for the first time and made his England U19 debut on 15 November 2015 in a 5-0 win against Japan.
- Despite featuring frequently at the youth level for England, he is yet to make his senior debut for the national team and remains eligible to represent Nigeria through descent.
- He was previously reported to have turned down an approach by the Nigeria Football Federation to represent the Super Eagles but opened the door to a potential call-up in 2020 when he expressed his desire of playing at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar with either England or Nigeria.
Tosin Adarabioyo Girlfriend
Looking at his personal life, the footballer is focusing on his professional career. He might be dating a beautiful girl at present or might be single. He has not shared any pictures of himself with any girls on his social media accounts. Any updates on his love life will be updated here.
Tosin Adarabioyo Height and Weight
Tosin Adarabioyo stands at a height of 1.96m i.e. 6 feet and 5 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 80kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight. His other body measurement such as chest size, biceps size, and waist size is still got to get revealed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Tosin Adarabioyo Net Worth and Salary
Tosin Adarabioyo earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. In October 2020, he joined Fulham on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee as local media reported that City would receive up to £2 million for the transfer, as well as the benefit of a 20 percent sell-on fee on any future sale. As of 2022, his estimated net worth is around $1 million – $5 million and his salary is £884,000. His market value is around €15 million.