Touriya Haoud is a Dutch actress, model, and singer. She currently lives in Los Angeles, California. Soon after graduating from the private Schoevers education with a communication diploma, a friend persuaded her to participate in a modeling contest which started her modeling career. She then traveled Europe for the next few years, landing European campaigns with Tommy Hilfiger and Replay. Let’s know more about her and her career through this article.
What is Touriya Haoud famous for?
- A Dutch actress, model, and singer.
Where is Touriya Haoud born?
Recalling her early life, Touriya was born in Rhenen, Utrecht, Netherlands. She holds dutch nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. The information regarding her parents, siblings, and education details were yet to be disclosed. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
How Touriya Haoud become an actress?
- Moving towards her career, Touriya landing European campaigns with Tommy Hilfiger and Replay as a model. She succeeded Naomi Campbell as one of the two new faces for the TIM campaign advertising Italy’s leading telecom network in 2003.
- In Fall that year, she also performed as the leading character in the new Campari commercial for both Italy and Germany. In spring 2004 she featured as one of the two models who appeared in the global campaign for Replay. This campaign lasted until Fall 2004.
- As an international model, She has appeared on the covers of Harper’s Bazaar, Donna, GQ (Gentlemen’s Quarterly), Max and Vogue Gioielli.
- In between her modeling, Haoud took various acting classes and landed a lead role in the Dutch television series Hartslag (a sort of Dutch ER). She also played in two episodes of the Dutch television series Costa, but two different characters.
- In the winter of 2003, she landed one of the leading roles in the Dutch independent movie Shouf Shouf Habibi! (“Look Look, Baby”). She has also acted in various video clips and television shows.
- In 2003, she released her single In The Name Of Love, a cover of Ofra Haza’s I’m Nin’alu.
- Her first U.S. movie is Five Fingers, in which she plays Ryan Phillippe’s fiancée Saadia. Following the wrap of shooting Five Fingers, she moved to Los Angeles in April 2005.
- In 2009, she opened her Public Relations agency in Los Angeles, representing International designers in the US. She continued to manage brands until 2015, she later opened her fashion and art gallery The Connector LA.
Who is Touriya Haoud married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Touriya married American actor Greg Vaughan in 2006. The couple has three sons: Jonathan James, Cavan Thomas, and Landan Reid. The pair live together for almost 8 years and later their relationship went sour. Unfortunately, the pair announced their separation on 14th April 2014 and they later divorced. Currently, it seems that she hasn’t any relationship after that.
How much is Touriya Haoud worth?
Being a singer, model, and actress, Touriya earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sources, her estimated net worth said to be $300 Thousand at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Touriya Haoud?
Observing her body physics, Touriya stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 60 Kg. She has a pair of dark brown eyes and hair color. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed.