Trevor Paul Moore, an American comedian, actor, writer, director, producer, and musician was professionally known as Trevor Moore. He created the comic strip, “Cuddy”, for the now-defunct newspaper “The Charlottesville Observer” at the age of 16. He received his start in sketch comedy as a founding member and leader of the sketch comedy group “The Whitest Kids U Know”. Moore released his debut comedy album, “Drunk Texts to Myself” in 2013 whereas he also wrote and directed on the Disney XD series, ”Walk the Prank”. Most recently, he was the co-creator and executive producer for Disney’s series “Just Roll With It” as well as was the creator and host of “The Trevor Moore Show” on Comedy Central. Grievously, we lost such a versatile icon on 7th August 2021.
Trevor Moore leaves the world forever
Trevor Moore, comedian, actor, producer, and co-founder of the sketch comedy group “The Whitest Kids U Know”, has died on 7th August 2021 in Los Angeles, California, the U.S at the age of 41. His death was confirmed by his manager, Kara Welker, in a statement issued on behalf of Moore’s family. He died “in a tragic accident” on Friday evening, according to the statement.
“We are devastated by the loss of my husband, best friend, and the father of our son. He was known as a writer and comedian to millions, and yet to us, he was simply the center of our whole world,” his wife Aimee Carlson said in the statement. “This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you please respect our privacy during this time of grieving,” Carlson said.
- Being an American comedian, actor, writer, director, producer, and musician.
- For being a founding member and leader of the sketch comedy group “The Whitest Kids U Know”.
Where was Trevor Moore born?
Trevor Moore was born in Montclair, New Jersey, the U.S. with the real name of Trevor Paul Moore. He took birth on 4th April 1980 in a Christian religious family. He was American by nationality and American-white by ethnicity. Trevor lastly celebrated his 41st birthday in the April of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign was Aries. Thus, his race was white. He was the son of his father, Michael Moore, and his mother, Rebecca Moore. His parents are former Christian folk-rock singers Mickey and Becki Moore who were successful in the 1980s, their single “Love Song for Number Two” having reached No. 2 on the U.S. Christian charts.
Moving to Moore’s academic qualification, he attended high school at the Covenant School in Charlottesville, and by the time he was 18 he graduated while also developing personal projects. He started out as a broadcasting major at Virginia Commonwealth University, and while he originally wanted to study journalism and political science, he chose to film in the end. As well, he studied in Manhattan’s prestigious SVA School of Visual Arts, where he majored in the film with a BFA and graduated “cum laude”.
How was the Career of Trevor Moore?
- Trevor Moore kicked off his career becoming a published cartoonist after compiling his early work in a book called “Scraps” at the age of 15 after which he created the comic strip, “Cuddy”, for the now-defunct newspaper “The Charlottesville Observer” at the age of 16.
- Later he created his show “The Trevor Moore Show” which ran on public-access television in Charlottesville, Virginia from 1997 to 1998.
- He was then was offered a deal by Pax-TV (now Ion Television) and he also went on to work at the cable TV startup company ImaginAsianTV as a producer and writer for Jimbo Matison’s “Uncle Morty’s Dub Shack”.
- He was granted a personal internship to “Saturday Night Live” by 2002 which got him into the coveted NBC Page Program.
- His comedy troupe, the Whitest Kids U’ Know, started a regular engagement at the Lower East Side bar, Pianos in 2004 as well as the troupe won the award for Best Sketch Group and attracted the attention of many Hollywood executives.
- He was a guest voice on an episode of the HBO show “The Life and Times of Tim” in 2008. He was also featured in a sketch for WWE as John Cena’s “hand double” on the set of “12 Rounds” in the following year.
- His first feature film, “Miss March” was released on 13th March 2009 whereas he and the troupe wrote and filmed his second feature film titled “The Civil War on Drugs” (2011), where they all played multiple roles.
- He also played the role of Josh Armstrong on Fox’s comedy television series “Breaking In” and was periodically featured on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”.
- As well, he did a talk show and comedy show on stage with fellow comedian Josh Fadem in L.A which was called “The Show Where Trevor Moore Does a Talk Show Thing and Josh Fadem Does Some Other Stuff Too All in One… Plus More”.
- Later Moore released his debut album, “Drunk Texts to Myself”, on Comedy Central Records in March 2013 and released his second album, “High in Church”, on Comedy Central on 10th March 2015.
- Similarly, he released his third album, “The Story of Our Times”, on Comedy Central on 20th April (4/20), 2018.
- He made a miniseries with Brown called “The Trevor Moore Show” as well as he created the Disney Channel show “Just Roll With It”, which premiered in June 2019
- Additionally, he hosted The Trevor Moore Quarantine Show on YouTube during the COVID-19 pandemic whereas Trevor and the other members of The Whitest Kids U’ Know created an animated film, “Mars”, which was in post-production at the time of Moore’s death in 2021.
To whom Trevor Moore was Married?
Trevor Moore was a married guy. He tied a knot with his beautiful wife Aimee Carlson in October 2010 whom Trevor first met when he was 23. They also had one son together. They both seemed extremely happy in their domestic life. She was supportive of him and the profession that he was in. With reference to Trevor’s sexual orientation, he was straight.
How much was Trevor Moore Net Worth?
Trevor Moore had a net worth of $4 million as of 2021 whereas he had also a handsome amount of salary which was also in thousands of dollars per year. He was among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remain true to whatever he embarked on. He had earned a fine amount of money from his profession as his major source of income was from his comedian, actor, writer, director, producer, and musician career.
What was the Height of Trevor Moore?
Trevor Moore was 6 ft 5 in (198.0 cm) tall and his body weighed around 185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb). He had good-looking long dark brown hair and eyes color. Trevor’s different body measures were unknown however we knew that his body build was average.