Born on July 12, 1995, Veronika Didusenko is a Ukrainian model and beauty pageant who was the winner of Miss Ukraine 2018. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Veronika Didusenko Ethnicity/Religion
She was born and raised in Kyiv to family of entrepreneurs. She attended University of Kyiv.
Veronika Didusenko Affair/Married/Boyfriend
She is engaged to Gennadiy Kurochka, Ukrainian businessman and one of the co-founders of Ukraine Crisis Media Center. She as a son from her previous marriage. Visit her Instagram for more information.
View this post on Instagram
@euronews.tv interview is done ✅ ⠀ I would like to say HUGE THANK YOU to the world media who have drawn attention to the rules of @missworld which ban women with children, married, divorced women from applying to participate. ⠀ We all have the power to challenge any rule if it feels wrong, outdated, or discriminatory. ⠀ And of course, I have THE BEST team in the world ❤️ @daria.partas, @rosieallover, Ravi Naik and Shirin Marker of ITN Solicitors, Marie Demetriou, Katherine Apps. Asters team: Serhii Sviriba, Talina Kravtsova, @gb_ua ✊ #righttobeamorher 🌍
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Veronika Didusenko
- Nicknames: Veronika
- Birthday: July 12, 1995
- Age: 24 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Current Residence: Ukraine
- Education: University of Kyiv
- Profession: model, beauty pageant
- Nationality: Ukrainian
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: She had been married
- Children: 1
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 60 kg (approx
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was crowned as Miss Ukraine in 2018.
- She was stripped of her title and banned from competing from Miss World as she had been married before and had a son.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 18.
- Veronika is the celebrity face of Zarina which is one of the biggest jewelry companies in Ukraine.
- She is engaged to Gennadiy Kurochka, a Ukrainian businessman and one of the co-founders of Ukraine Crisis Media Center.
Not known at the moment. For more information, visit our site.