Wendy Moniz is an American actress. She is best known as a Soap Opera Actress. She is famous for her roles as Louisa Archer in The Guardian (2001-2004), Rachel McCabe in Nash Bridges (200-2001), and Dinah Marler in Guiding Light (1995-1999). She has also played the role of Jessica in an action thriller film Wheelman in 2017.
Currently, she is playing the role of Governor Lynelle Perry in the Paramount Network drama series, Yellowstone since 2018.
What is Wendy Moniz famous for?
- Famous as a Soap Opera Actress.
- Her role Dinah Marler in Guiding Light and Louisa Archer in The Guardian.
Source: [email protected]_moniz_grillo
Where was Wendy Moniz born?
Wendy Moniz was born in Kansas City, Missouri, the USA on January 19, 1969. She was born to father, Bob Moniz, and mother, Billie Moniz. She is of Portuguese and Irish descent. She holds an American nationality and belongs to a White ethnic background. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Regarding her educational background, She attended Siena College in Loudonville, New York, and earned a BA degree in English and Theatre.
Wendy Moniz’s Career Highlights
- Wendy Moniz made her television debut in the CBS daytime soap opera Guiding Light and played the role of Dinah Marler from 1995 to 1999.
- In 1999, She starred as Maggie Spivak in the primetime CBS drama, Partners. The same year, starred as the female lead, Janine in the television film, Tuesdays with Morrie which was an adaptation of Mitch Albom’s book Tuesdays with Morrie.
- In 2000, she appeared in an American sitcom television series Battery Park opposite Elizabeth Perkins. The same year, She has also starred as Inspector Rachel McCabeseas on the final season of the CBS police crime drama series Nash Bridges.
- Moniz played the role of Louisa “Lulu” Archer in an American drama television series, The Guardian from 2001–2004.
- In 2005, She guest-starred in an episode of the NBC legal drama Law & Order.
- In 2007, she played a recurring role as Stacey Walker in a comedy-drama television series, Big Shots.
- She then appeared as Jill Burnham in a legal thriller television series Damages from 2009 to 2010.
- She appeared in the recurring role of Mayor Kathleen Finn on the ABC daytime soap opera, One Life to Live in 2011. in the following year, she played the role of Ingrid Weismann in the ABC supernatural TV drama series, 666 Park Avenue.
- In 2013, she was cast on the ABC drama series Betrayal along with Stuart Townsend, James Cromwell, and Hannah Ware.
- She starred in the independent drama film The Grief of Others as Ricky Ryrie in 2015. The same year, she portrayed Jennifer Fisher in the Netflix series Daredevil.
- She played the role of Laura Moretti in a political thriller web television series, House of Cards in 2016. She also portrayed a recurring role as a love interest for her real-life husband, Frank Grillo, in the DirecTV drama Kingdom that year.
- Moniz appeared as Jessica in an action thriller film Wheelman in 2017.
- In 2018, she played the role of Governor Lynelle Perry in the Paramount Network drama series, Yellowstone.
Wendy Moniz’s Husband
Wendy Moniz is a married woman. She married her Guiding Light co-star, Frank Anthony Grillo on October 28, 2000. The couple has two sons, Liam Kiki Grillo and Rio Joseph Grillo. Sadly, the couple separated after 19 years of their marriage on February 21, 2020.
Before Frank Grillo, Moniz had married David Birsner from 1991 to 1996. She has a stepson Remy Grillo from Frank Grillo’s first marriage.
Source: [email protected]_moniz_grillo
Wendy Moniz’s Height and Weight
Wendy Moniz is a beautiful lady with a fair skin tone. She has a slim body build. She stands at a height of 1.67 m (5 feet and 5 inches) tall and her body weighs around 54 kg (119 lbs.). Her body measurements are 33-24-33 inches. Her hair color is Dark Brown and her eye color is Brown. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
Wendy Moniz’s Net Worth
Wendy Moniz is a professional Soap Opera Actress. She has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated to be $5 million. There is no information about her salary.