|Born Name||Ralph Michael Ineson|
|Birth Place||Leeds, West Riding of Yorkshire, England|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.89 m)|
|Wife||Ali Milner Ineson|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Age||50 years old|
Last Updated on
Ralph Ineson is a British actor who is known for his work in all three formats of the acting industry. Well, the actor is famous for his role in one of the most trending television series, Game of Thrones.
Ineson is also popular for his roles in other television series and films like Harry Potter, The Witch, and The Office. Want to know more about the actor? If yes, then read the whole article!!!!
Ralph Ineson is a Millionaire!
Ralph Ineson holds a net worth of $4 million as of 2020. He garnered that fortune from his career as a television, film, and voice actor.
Ineson began his journey in the entertainment industry as a broadway actor. In 1989, he debuted in acting after working in the theatre play named Jackets. After that, he worked in the 1992 play called York Mystery Plays as Herod’s Heavy Willox at the York Theatre Royal. Besides, his most recent work in the theatre plays was in the 2015 play, Hangmen where he portrayed the role of Inspector Fry at the Royal Court Theatre.
The English actor, moreover, started his career in the film industry after appearing in the 1994 short film titled Syrup. Since then, he acted in many hit movies like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & Part 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and The Hurricane Heist. Among all of his films, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was a blockbuster that collected a total of $1.342 billion on the box office against the budget of $250 million.
On the other hand, Ralph also garnered much love from his television career. Throughout his career, he worked in some of the most trending television series like The Bill, Playing the Field, Game of Thrones, and The Office. Until now, he worked alongside actors like Emilia Clarke, Michelle Fairley, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
Ralph is currently running in a busy schedule. Well, the actor is about to star in more than four movies as of 2020. At first, the actor will appear in the upcoming American supernatural horror film, Brahms: The Boy II, portraying the role of Joseph.
The actor will also act in the upcoming films, Green Knight, Here Are the Young Men, and Gunpowder Milkshake. Besides, he is also set to star in the upcoming movie Macbeth. Additionally, Ralph once shared that he admires Steven Spielberg, mostly.
Owns Two Pet Dogs
The 50-year-old actor is a dog lover. He used two own two pet dogs, but his 13-year-old labrador dog passed away while he was filming Spielberg. Additionally, the average price of a labrador dog is $800-$1,200.
As of now, the actor owns a Great Dane dog, which costs $600-$3,000 on average.
Ralph Ineson’s Married Life
Ineson is a happily married man. He shared the wedding vows with his soulmate Ali Ineson on 21 December 1993, among their close friends and family.
The couple is together as of now and bares unconditional love for one another. Further, they are happily celebrating their twenty-six years of the marital relationship. Besides, there is no sign of divorce between them.
Ineson is a proud father of his two children whom he welcomed along with his wife, Ali. First, he welcomed a son, Luc Ineson, in 1999. Later, he added a daughter named Rebecca Ineson in 2003.
Quick Facts of Ralph Ineson
- Ralph Ineson also worked as a teacher and cricket coach in his early career.
- He studied at Woodleigh School and Pocklington School for his high school studies.
- He joined Furness College of Lancaster University to study Theatre Studies in the early 1990s.
- The actor gave his voice in the films and television series like Suicide Man, Black Books, Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure, and Salvage Hunters.
- He also worked in video games like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, and Diablo 4.
- Although he never won any awards, he received nominations for many prestigious awards like Golden Nymph Awards, Fright Meter Awards, and Fangoria Chainsaw Awards.
- He loves football and is an avid supporter of Leeds United A.F.C.
- He likes the smell of gun oil.
- Ralph is an atheist who likes reading the Bible.
- He wanted to become a Yorkshire cricketer while growing up.
- His guiltiest pleasure is to listen to country music.
- He was a great Scooby-Doo fan when he was a kid.
Don’t Miss to visit TheCelebsCloset for more celebrity news, biographies, and updates!!!