Lisa Page is a former FBI attorney who briefly served in the special team investigating the collaboration between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. However, she is widely known as the married woman who exchanged terrible texts and emails against Trump with her FBI influential lover. The numerous emails she exchanged with her beau during their affair tried to protect Clinton while finding fault with U.S. President Donald Trump.
While she willingly left the security service, people have been concerned about her personal life, with questions like is she married or who is her husband, etc., always popping up since the scandal. Well, if you’re one of those, let’s explore her marriage, husband, family and many more about her through this article.
Where is Lisa Page born?
Recalling her early life, Lisa was born in Ohio, USA. She is American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo and she believes in Christianity. Information regarding her family, siblings and her childhood are yet to be revealed.
Out of her high school, Page attended American University in Washington, D.C. She then moved back to live with her parents in Ohio and attend Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she received her degree.
What is Lisa Page’s profession?
- Talking about her profession, Lisa begins to start her career as an officer for the FBI. She has served as a special counseller for the legal team of Robert Mueller since 2014.
- During the election in 2016, Strzok made fun of the Presidental Candidate Donald Trump through the social media platform Twitter. Lisa was the FBI agent and Strzok was her boyfriend. Their messages gave a hint that they were romantically attached. After this anti-trump scandal, Lisa resigned from her job on May 04th, 2018.
- She was an advisor to former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who was fired in the Spring of 2017 and served as a special counsel for Robert Mueller’s legal team.
- After resigning from her position over at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Her name was still spoken by President Donald Trump on numerous occasions, including an infamous October 11th, 2019 rally in Minneapolis where the President immaturely and-in unpresidential fashion-acted out Page having an orgasm in front of thousands of people live at the rally, and millions on television.
- In a December 2nd, 2019 interview with The Daily Beast, Page commented on keeping silent, “I had stayed quiet for years hoping it would fade away, but instead it got worse. It had been so hard not to defend myself, to let people who hate me control the narrative. I decided to take my power back.”
Who is Lisa Page married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lisa Page married to Joseph Burrow, a non-profit executive at an international education organization. The pair produces two children together. Their names and dates of birth are not known. Information about her marriage and their past relationship details is yet to be disclosed
Is Lisa Page still married?
While maybe expected that Lisa’s affair with her former FBI lover that garnered much attention would end her marriage to Joseph, that didn’t see to be the case. Apparently, she is still married to him. At least the public hasn’t heard otherwise and Joseph has been seen wearing his wedding ring after the message was exposed.
What is the net worth of Lisa Page?
Being an FBI attorney, Lisa earns a decent amount of money through her profession till dates. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $2 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Lisa Page?
Observing her body physics, Lisa stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 68 Kg. Similarly, her body measures 36-30-38 inches and her shoe size is 8 (US). Further, She has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color.