Shane McAnally is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. Formerly, he had been a solo performer for Curb Records from 1999. He’s famous because of his 1999 hit Are Your Eyes Still Blue. His tune ” Practice Your Arrow” was named Song of the Year in the 2014 CMA Awards. Let’s know more about him through this article.
What is Shane McAnally famous for?
- An American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer.
Where is Shane McAnally from?
Recalling his early life, Shane was born in Mineral Wells, Texas, the USA to his parents in the year 1974. However, his parent’s and siblings’ details are yet to be disclosed. Similarly, He is of American by nationality and belongs to North American ethnicity. Likewise, his birth sign is Libra.
He was interested in music since her early age and he dreamed of the music field since his childhood age. For education, he attended the University of Texas and graduated from there.
How many songs has Shane McAnally written?
- Moving towards his career, Shane continues to be an active member of the sector since 1999. He transferred to Branson, Missouri at age 15 to pursue his career as a singer. He had been a solo performer for Curb Records from 1999.
- In 2001, he moved to Los Angeles. Following that, he started rising within the subject of music. He wrote six tunes for the soundtrack of the 2007 independent movie Shelter.
- He had been nominated for a 2013 Academy of Country Music Award at the Songwriter of the Year group. He won the Song of the Year in the 2014 CMA Awards.
- In 2014, he even won the Grammy awards to the record The Same Trailer Different Park along with the tune Merry Go Round.
- He is also a mentor on NBC’s songwriting competition series, Songland. On Songland, He works alongside esteemed producers Ryan Tedder and Ester Dean, collaborating with unknown songwriters to craft hit songs.
- Also, he produces numerous songs for popular singers. He’s written songs are “Me On You” for Teddy Robb which is scheduled to release in 2020, “Don’t Let Her” for Walker Hayes which is released in 2019 and many others.
Who is Shane McAnally married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Shane is openly gay and he was married to his longtime boyfriend Michael Baum in September 2012. The couple dated for six-year before getting married. The couple adopted two kids in December 2012. Presently, the couple lives a blissful life without rumors of separation or divorce.
How much is Shane McAnally’s worth?
Being a musician, Shane earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the music industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $10 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Shane McAnally?
Observing his body statistics, Shane has a decent height and weight with brown eyes and blonde hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.