Aaron Kaufman is an American automotive mechanic, television personality, and business owner. He is best known for his 11-season-long tenure on the Discovery Channel reality television series Fast N’ Loud. As a child, he found out that he had a talent for taking things apart and then putting them back together. As he grew older, he became interested in cars which eventually led him to the world of hot rods. He found some recognition as a self-taught fabricator, mechanic, and hot-rodder. Let’s explore more about him through this article.
What is Aaron Kaufman famous for?
- An American television personality and owner of Arclight Fabrication, a Dallas enterprise that supplies aftermarket components for the Ford F-100 pickup.
When was Aaron Kaufman born?
Recalling her early life, Aaron was born in Texas, America in the year od 1982. His nationality is American and ethnicity is North American. He seemed to be a pretty private person who hasn’t much revealed regarding his parents and siblings yet. Also, there isn’t much information regarding his early life and education.
What does Aaron Kaufman do?
- Moving towards his career, Aaron started as a fabricator and mechanic. His high bent for mechanics and enthusiasm for cars drove him to the Hot Rod world. He went ahead to become talented mechanics and fabricator.
- He has finished second while participating in the motorcycle build-off competition at Orange County Choppers. While working for a carport in Texas, Richard Rawlings requested to fix his car by the best mechanic in the shop and the owner suggested to him.
- Richard Rawlings was impressed to the point that when he opened his shop, he employed him. The two are included in the famous reality television series, Fast N’ Loud on the Discovery Channel. The show takes after the everyday workings of Gas Monkey Garage, a carport committed to reestablishing great cars that are situated in Dallas, Texas.
- After working at Gas Monkey Garage for almost 10 years, He opened his own Main Street Shop in 2011. He still appeared in the Discovery Channel series along with Richard Rawlings.
- He is known for his extremely entire, consistent rebuilding efforts, and besides the speed with which he can turn cars around. His most loved car ever is an AC Cobra, even though a ’32 Roadster positions as another of his top picks.
Is Aaron Kaufman married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Aaron is not married yet but is dating his girlfriend Lauren Moore Knoob since 2013. It is not exactly clear as to how they met and began dating but they made appearances together in some episodes of Fast N’ Loud during 2014.
Currently, rumors came out about their soon-to-happen wedding. However, neither of them has confirmed the news regarding their marriage. Before dating Lauren, he dated Lindsay J for around three and a half years.
What is Aaron Kaufman’s worth?
Being a TV star and reality show personality, Aaron earns a decent amount of fame through his profession in the feild of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth is said to be $8 million at present. However, his salary and assets are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Aaron Kaufman?
Observing his body statistics, Aaron stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and the body weighs around 65 kg. Similarly, He has black hair and dark brown eyes. Furthermore, there are no details regarding his body measurements. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.