Lisa Boothe is a famous journalist, political commentator, and Republican strategist currently working for Fox News. She is known for her appearance on the show Outnumbered, she is also an occasional panelist on Special Report. She mostly appears in the political commentary edition. Other than working for Fox News, she is also the Founder and President of the High Noon Strategies. Let’s explore more about her through this article.
What is Lisa Boothe famous for?
- An American Journalist working as a contributor on Fox News Channel.
Where is Lisa Boothe from?
Recalling her early life, Lisa was born in West Virginia, the United States of America in the year 1985. Her current age is 35. She was raised in Washington D.C. alongside three elder brothers.
She was born as Lisa Marie Boothe to her parents. Her father Jeffrey Ferris Boothe is a former political analyst at Capitol Hill, he worked for 10 years as an aide to a U.S. Senator while mother Dianne Marie was a homemaker.
What high school did Lisa Boothe attend?
Concerning her education, Lisa attended the University of Tennessee – Knoxville in 2003 and graduated with a degree in political science and development in 2007. Her graduation in the field of Political science helped her to pursue her career as a Republican Strategist and political commentator.
What is Lisa Boothe doing now?
- Moving towards her career, Lisa initiated her career by helping enhance communication for congressmen, senators and Super PACs which was followed by her working with WPA.
- There, she worked with the executive team of the WPA Research and contributed to the political campaigns. After her working with WPA, she joined Fox News Channel (FNC) where she was appointed as the network Contributor.
- Later, she also became the political analyst and commentator for FNC’s primetime programming. Side by side, she is also the founder and president of High Noon Strategies, boutique political communications, and public affairs firm.
- Moreover, she serves as the contributing writer for The Washington Examiner. She is also the vice-president of the Black Rock Group which is a global investment management corporation based in the USA. It has a total of 12000 employees.
- She has been recognized for her exceptional work several times. She has won almost every Emmy she has been nominated for.
Who is Lisa Boothe dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lisa is currently in a relationship. She is dating a guy named John Bourbonia Cummins. She hasn’t revealed anything regarding her affairs and relations.
Her mysterious love life came to the public when she posted her picture on Facebook. The comment on her Facebook post cleared all the confusion about her relationship. To date, there is no information regarding her marriage.
How much is Lisa Boothe’s worth?
Being a journalist and anchor, Lisa has an estimated net worth of $10 million at present. She is one of the popular Fox News anchors and has made a successful career as a journalist.
She is earning around $2 million from her successful reporting career with Fox News and she has been working for many other networks as well. Moreover, she is earning a quite good amount of money from her firm. Overall her annual average income is reported to be more than $2 million a year as per 2020.
How tall is Lisa Boothe?
Observing her body physics, Lisa stands a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs around 55 kg. Similarly, Her body measurement is 35-25-35 inches. She has blonde hair and light brown eyes. Her shoe size is 6 (US), bra size is 32B and the dress size is 3 (US).