Angelina Jordan is a Norwegian Jazz singer who won the 2014 season of Norway’s Got Talent at age seven, by singing jazz classics, including Gloomy Sunday and Fly Me to the Moon. In addition, she is the finalist of America’s Got Talent: The Champions (2020) with the Golden Buzzer by Heidi Klum. Let’s explore more about her through this article.
What is Angelina Jordan famous for?
- A Norwegian child singer.
- The winner of Norway’s Got Talent (2014).
Who are Angelina Jordan’s parents?
Recalling her early life, Angelina Jordan was born Angelina Jordan Astar in the year 2006 in Oslo, Norway. Her mother is Sara Astar who is the daughter of a Japanese father and Iranian artist Mary Zamani. Her father is of Swedish Origin. She has a six years younger sister, Juliette.
Similarly, she is Norwegian by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Capricorn and has faith in Christianity.
Where is Angelina Jordan educated?
Concerning her education, Angelina is studying in Oslo Waldorf School at the Vestre Holmen area. She also attended the Oslo School of Music and Performing Art. From the school, she received her vocal training.
When did Angelina Jordan begin her singing career?
- Moving towards her career, Angelina was helped by her grandma who happens to be an artist by profession. At the age of 5, she asked her mother to sign for Talent contests.
- In March 2014, she went for the audition for the show, Norway’s Got Talent. Due to her mesmerizing performance, she won the Talent show. At the time, she was only seven years old.
- After her final performance in the show, her performer went viral. In just two years, she had 650 million views on the Internet which turned her into an Internet sensation.
- After the show, she started performing for many prestigious shows. Some of them are; Nobel Prize Concert (2014), Performed Fly Me to the Moon in US TV show, The View (September 2014), Performed Alan Walker is Heading Home in a live concert at Bergen (December 2016), and Performed in Quincy Jones’ 85 birthday at The O2 Arena in London (27th of June 2018).
- In 2015, she released her debut album, My Christmas that has a total of three title tracks. Two years later, she released a self-titled second album.
- In 2018, she released her latest album, It’s Magic. The album has a total of 16 albums.
- She performed Elton John’s Goodbye Yellow Brick Road on America’s Got Talent: The Champions finale which aired in February 2020.
- Apart from singing, she published her first book, Mellom to hjerter that means Between Two Hearts. The book is based on her true incident where she met a motherless Asian girl who promised to pray for her when she gave her shoes. At the time, the girl was walking in the street barefoot.
Is Angelina Jordan dating someone?
Reflecting on her personal life, Angelina’s relationship status is currently single. The rising star is very focused on her future career. She loves music at a whole different level that it means to her same as breathing air. She is deeply connected with her grandmother, Mery Zamani. She likes to spend her free time with her pet dog, Vanilla. She is very soft-hearted who can’t see anybody suffering.
What is Angelina Jordan’s net worth?
Being a singer by profession, Angelina has an estimated net worth of $800k at present. Her salary as a singer ranges from $21k to $210k.
In 2014, she received $80k US which was the winning amount of 2014- Norway’s got talent. Her earrings from her first YouTube channel are $3.2k per video which makes $60k yearly. Further, She makes $27k with her second YouTube Channel.
How tall is Angelina Jordan?
Observing her body physics, Angelina stands a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 48 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair color. She used 30A bra size and 5 (UK) shoe sizes. Further, she has a mesomorph and her body measures 34-23-34 inches.