Adam Lamberg is an American actor, known for little else besides playing ‘David “Gordo” Gordon’ in ‘Lizzie McGuire,’ ‘Disney Channel’s popular TV series for kids, in the early 2000s. He is now pretty much unrecognizable to many fans. Though he has more or less stayed out of the limelight since the release of the film, he did appear in a few other shows, shorts, and indie films, before calling it quits. In the mid-2010s, ‘Google’ was reportedly auto-correcting his name to that of singer Adam Lambert, who has recently collaborated with the rock band ‘Queen.’ Let’s know more about the actor through this article.
How old is Adam Lamberg?
Recalling his early life, Lamberg was born as Adam Matthew Lamberg in New York City, the USA in the year of 1984. Currently, he aged 35 years old. He was the son of Suzanne, a retired public high school dance teacher, and Marc Lamberg. His father is Jewish and his mother is French-Canadian; Lamberg considers himself to be a “cultural Jew”.
Concerning his education, he attended Baruch College and later went to the University of California. Further, He is American by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
When did Adam Lamberg begin to start acting?
- Lamberg’s acting career spanned from 1996 till 2008. It began with an audition for an ‘American Express’ commercial when he was just 7 years old. Once he was given the nod for the part, he got addicted to acting.
- Later, in 1996, he earned the role of ‘Stewie Goodman’ in the telefilm ‘Radiant City.’ He also appeared in an episode of the miniseries ‘Dead Man’s Walk.’ He was also part of Herb Gardner’s comedy ‘I’m Not Rappaport.’
- He appeared as Thomas “Tad” Lincoln, the fourth and the youngest son of Abraham Lincoln, in the 1998 made-for-TV film ‘The Day Lincoln Was Shot.’
- Following this, he appeared as ‘Mike Brumback’ in ‘The Pirates of Central Park’ (2001). He was also seen in the indie film ‘Lonesome.’ He had a small part in the comedy ‘Max Keeble’s Big Move.’
- 2001 was also the year when he earned the signature role of his career as a child actor. He was cast as ‘David “Gordo” Gordon’ in ‘Disney’s original series ‘Lizzie McGuire’ (2001–2004), opposite Hilary Duff in the titular role, Lalaine Vergara as his other best friend, and Jake Thomas as ‘Lizzie’s little brother, ‘Matt.’
- He also played the same character in the franchise-concluding film ‘The Lizzie McGuire Movie’ (2003).
- Once the ‘Lizzie McGuire’ story was done, Lamberg pretty much disappeared from TV screens, only to resurface in two films over the next 4 years. He appeared as an autistic Jewish man named ‘Lionel’ in ‘When Do We Eat?’ (2005) and as the young ‘Reggie,’ head over heels in love with a high-school girl, in ‘Beautiful Loser’ (2008).
- Almost 12 years later, He will reprise his role as Gordo in the upcoming Lizzie McGuire Reboot streaming on Disney + in 2020.
Is Adam Lamberg dating someone?
While talking about his dating life, Adam is said to be single as of now. However, he was dating actress Jessica Bridgeman previously. He and Jessica started dating in 2005 and parted ways in 2008. He never disclosed the reason behind the break up with his girlfriend.
Previously, the actor was in a relationship with a girl, clearing any rumor of him being gay with a boyfriend. As of now, he might be preoccupied with himself and focusing on his personal life.
Nevertheless, that does not mean that he is not involved with anyone. He might be dating or married, but those can be the only speculation as he has the final say until he lets the world know.
What is Adam Lamberg’s net worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry since 1196, Lamberg earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame as an actor through his acting career. Based on online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $1.5 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed
How tall is Adam Lamberg?
Observing his body statistics, Lamberg stands a height of 5 feet 3¾ inches and weighs around 59 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of blue eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.