Jennifer Williams is an American United States Department of State official who was a special advisor to the US vice president Mike Pence on the European and Russian affairs. She also worked as the United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom’s Press Officer in London for three years.
What is Jennifer Williams famous for?
- Famous as the US Department of State official
When was Jennifer Williams born?
Jennifer Williams was born on 7th March 1977 in Houston, Texas, United States. American is her nationality. Her birth name is Jennifer Williams. Her ethnicity is White. Virgo is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Brad Williams(father) and Denise Lane Williams(mother). She was raised in her hometown, Houston, Texas. He has a younger sister, Kelsey Beasley. She did her schooling from Memorial High School.
While in the school, she served as a class-vice president and graduated in the year 2001. Later, she attended Georgetown University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in international security studies. Later, she graduated with a master’s degree in public policy from Princeton University.
Trending: Jennifer Williams becomes the 1st witness for Trump-Zelensky Call
Recently on 19th November 2019, Jennifer Williams said that she was one of a few officials who knew about Trump’s call with Ukraine’s President Zelensky on 25th July 2019. She also became the first witness from Pence’s staff to give testimony in the impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump.
In the Trump-Zelensky Call, Trump asked Zelensky to start an investigation into one of Trump’s domestic political opponents. She also indicated that she also overheard that call and that the US president’s administration was wanting better knowledge about the controversy regarding Burisma.
Jennifer Williams’s Career Highlights
- In the year 2005, Jennifer Williams started her professional career by working as a political appointee of Secretary Michael Chertoff in the US Department of Homeland Security.
- Then, she worked in the US Department of State for 13 years from 2006.
- She also managed the US governments’ humanitarian assistance program for Syrian refugees from the year 2011-2014.
- She has also served as Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs at the State Department headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- She also served as the US Ambassador to the United Kingdom’s Press Officer in London for around three years.
- At present, she has been serving as Mike Pence’s aide on European and Russian affairs since April 2019.
- In September 2019, she also accompanied Pence when he traveled to Poland with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky for the approximately $400 million in military aid put on hold by the White House.
Who is Jennifer Williams married to?
The US Department of a state official, Jennifer William has been able to keep her life secret from the media. She seems to be focused on her career than her personal life. There is no information regarding her personal life and family. At present, she is living in Washington D.C.
What is the net worth of Jennifer Williams?
The 42 years aged, Jennifer Williams has a good earning from her profession. She has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2019. However, her salary hasn’t been disclosed yet. She is living a luxurious lifestyle with her present earning and her net worth.
How tall is Jennifer Williams?
The 42 years aged, Jennifer Williams has a well-maintained body. She stands with a height of 5ft 9inches and with a weight of around 68kg. Her hair color is blonde while her eyes are brown.