Aglaia Szyszkowitz is an Austrian actress who is well-known for her role as Billy Kuckuck in the German drama film “Billy Kuckuck-Eine gute Mutter” in 2019. Szyszkowitz has appeared in more than seventy films in her career. She also portrayed the role of Ärztin in the 2011 German comedy film “Almanya: Welcome to Germany”. She has also made her guest appearance in the TV series “Origin” for an episode in 2018.
What is Aglaia Szyszkowitz famous for?
- Famous as an Austrian actress
- Known for her role of Billy Kuckuck in the German drama “Billy Kuckuck-Eine gute Mutter”
Where is Aglaia Szyszkowitz from?
Aglaia Szyszkowitz was born on January 11, 1968, in Graz, Austria. Her birth name is Aglaia Szyszkowitz. Austrian is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White Caucasian while Capricorn is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Rudolf Szyszkowitz(father) and Traudi Szyszkowitz(mother). Her father was a surgeon. She has a sister, Roswitha Szyszkowitz. She was raised in her hometown, Graz along with her sister. She did her schooling from a local school in Graz. Since her childhood, she was very interested in doing the acting. While in school, she acted in many school dramas.
Szyszkowitz also took acting classes at the Vienna Volkstheatre for three years from 1987 to 1990. Then at the age of 25, she moved to Vienna, Austria to pursue her career in acting.
Aglaia Szyszkowitz Career: Highlights
- Aglaia Szyszkowitz started her professional career as an actress in 1995 after she began acting in the theatre shows.
- She got into prominence after she portrayed the role of Eva in the comedy film “Four for Venice” in 1998.
- She appeared as Katja in the Austrian film “Alles Wird Gut”.
- Then, she played the role of Frau Marz in the 2001 film “Das Adams”.
- In the year 2002, she portrayed the role of Chris in the Austrian film “Verrückt Nach Paris”.
- Szyszkowitz has appeared in many movies such as “Nuen”, “Slurb”, “Die”, “Zimmer mit”, “Sams in Gluck”, “Tigermännchen sucht Tigerweibchen”, and “Die Wunderübung”.
- She played the role of Mizzi in the Austrian art-house biographical film “Klimt” in 2006.
- In 2011, she also appeared in the role of Ärztin in the German comedy film “Almanya: Welcome to Germany”.
- She has acted as Lucie-Maria Rommel in the German TV film “Rommel” in 2012.
- She made her guest appearance in the American science fiction drama series “Origin” in 2018 in its episode “Fire and Ice”.
- In the year 2018, she acted in the TV movie “Zimmer mit Stall”.
- She gained more popularity after she portrayed the role of Billy Kuckuck in the German drama film series “Billy Kuckuck” in its first sequel “Billy Kuckuck- Margot has to Stay!”.
- Szyszkowitz continued playing the role of Billy Kuckuck in the film’s 2nd sequel “Billy Kuckuck-Eine gute Mutter” in 2019.
- At present, she is busy shooting for the third sequel of the film.
Aglaia Szyszkowitz Husband
The Austrian actress, Aglaia Szyszkowitz has married only once in her life. She is married to Marcus Müller. Müller is an Austrian businessman. The couple tied the knot in 1992. The couple is blessed with two sons, Samuel Müller and Frederic Müller. The couple doesn’t have any relationship problems and is living a happy life together.
Aglaia Szyszkowitz Net Worth
Aglaia Szyszkowitz has good earning from her profession as an actress since kicking off her career in 1995. She has an estimated net worth of $1.1 million as of 2020. Her net worth includes all her property and her present earnings. She also earns additional income from her endorsement deals. At present, Szyszkowitz is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
Aglaia Szyszkowitz Height
The 52 years aged, Aglaia Szyszkowitz has a well-maintained slim body. She is a beautiful woman with blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 9inches(1.74m) and has a body weight of 65kg(143lbs). Her body measurement is 35-25-37 inches. She wears a shoe of size 7(US).