Brittany Anne Snow, excellently known as Brittany Snow is an American actress who is well recognized for starring in the CBS soap opera “Guiding Light” (1998-2001). She played Meg Pryor on “American Dreams” and received a Teens Choice nomination for her performance in the film “Prom Night“. She also plays Chloe Beale in “Pitch Perfect”, “Pitch Perfect 2” and “Pitch Perfect 3”. She started working as a model when she was three for Burdine’s newspaper advertisements. Snow is also the co-creator of the Love is Louder movement which is a project by the not-for-profit Jed Foundation. In 2022, she was seen as Bobby-Lynne Parker in a film, “X”. Additionally, Brittany will be writing as well as directing the upcoming film, “September 17th”.
Brittany Snow Famous For
Where was Brittany Snow born?
Brittany Snow opened her eyes for the very first time on 9th March 1986 in Tampa, Florida, U.S. Her real name is Brittany Anne Snow and her religion is Christian. She is of American nationality and she came from a mixed ethnic background as she is of English, Italian, Scottish, and Swiss-German descent. Brittany’s present age is 36 which she celebrated recently in 2022 and as per her birthdate, her zodiac sign is Pisces. Thus, her race is white. She is the daughter of her father, John Thomas Snow Sr., and her mother, Cindy Joanna Archer Snow. She has a half-brother named, John Snow Jr and a half-sister named Holly Snow.
Moving to Snow’s education, she attended Gaither High School in Tampa.
What does Brittany Snow do for a living?
- Brittany Snow kicks off her modeling career at the age of three in a print ad for Burdines department stores after which she was seen on CBS’ soap opera “Guiding Light” for three years as troubled teen Susan “Daisy” Lemay.
- She then played Meg Pryor on NBC’s drama series “American Dreams” and appeared in the family comedy film “The Pacifier” (2005).
- She starred in the teen romantic comedy film “John Tucker Must Die” (2006) and voiced Namine in the video game “Kingdom Hearts II” as well as Shizuku Tsukishima in the Studio Ghibli film “Whisper of the Heart” in 2006.
- In 2007, she was seen in “Hairspray” and starred in the Disney film “The Pacifier”.
- As well, she appeared in the lead role of Donna Keppel in the slasher film “Prom Night” (2008), which was released on 11th April 2008, and grossed $57.2 million at the box office.
- She also appeared as a series regular in the first season of the legal drama “Harry’s Law” on 17th January 2011 and was cast in the sitcom “Ben and Kate” as Lila on 9th November 2012.
- Subsequently, she appeared in the musical comedy film “Pitch Perfect”, as a cappella singer Chloe.
- Apparently, Snow appeared in “Pitch Perfect 2” (2015), which received generally positive reviews from critics and grossed over $287 million worldwide. It also surpassed the total gross of the original film ($115.4 million) in five days, as well as became the highest-grossing music comedy film of all time, overtaking School of Rock ($131.3 million).
- In 2017, she reprised her role in “Pitch Perfect 3” which received mixed reviews from critics and grossed $185 million worldwide.
- Snow appeared in the comedy film “The Late Bloomer” (2016) and had the lead role of Lucy in the action thriller film “Bushwick” (2017).
- In 2019, she portrayed Blair Helms in Netflix’s romantic comedy film “Someone Great” and appeared in filmmaker Ti West’s horror film “X” (2022) as Bobby-Lyne.
Brittany will be writing as well as directing the upcoming film, “September 17th” in 2023.
- Furthermore, Snow is the co-creator of the Love is Louder movement which is a project by the not-for-profit Jed Foundation.
- She was also recognized by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration in 2015 with a Special Recognition Voice Award for her efforts to bring attention to mental health issues.
- Brittany has been featured on the cover of numerous magazines, including “CosmoGirl”, “Teen”, “Maxim”, “Entertainment Weekly”, “People”, “YM Prom”, “Miami Living” and “Vegas”.
Awards and Achievements
- Young Artist Awards for her role in “Guiding Light”
- Hollywood Film Festival for her role in “Hairspray”
- Palm Springs International Film Festival for her role in “Hairspray”
- Boston Film Festival for her role in “96 Minutes”
- MTV Movie & TV Awards for her work in “Pitch Perfect”
- Teen Choice Awards for her work in “Pitch Perfect 2”
Is Brittany Snow still married?
Brittany Snow is a married woman who tied the knot with her ex-husband Tyler Stanaland on 14th March 2020. Tyler is a realtor and pro surfer. The pair got engaged on 19th February 2019. But, the couple’s relationship did not last as they got separated after two years of relationship on 14th September 2022. “After time and consideration, Tyler and I have made the difficult decision to separate,” “Pitch Perfect” Snow wrote in the caption of her post. She also said that their decision to split “was made with love and mutual respect for one another.” Talking about Snow’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
Who is Tyler Stanaland?
What is Brittany Snow’s net worth?
Brittany Snow is among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remains true to whatever she embarks on. She has a net worth of $9 million as of 2022 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. She has appeared in a print ad for Burdines as well as she has starred in TV commercials for brands like McDonald’s, Busch Gardens, and Lipton from which Snow earns a fine amount of money. In addition, her major source of income is her acting career.
How tall is Brittany Snow?
Brittany Snow stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm with a balanced body weight of 58 kg or 128 pounds. She has good-looking blonde hair and blue eyes color. Brittany’s usual exercise schedule has guided her to be in marvelous body posture with appropriate body measurements. Moreover, her body build type is slim and her body measurements are 36-25-34 in or 91.5-63.5-86 cm.
Leave a Reply