Christine McGuinness is an English model, reality TV star, and celebrity wife. She came to public attention after being crowned as Miss Commonwealth and as Miss Liverpool in 2007. She is also well-recognized for being the wife of popular English TV presenter and actor, Paddy McGuinness. Moreover, she is known for showcasing her beautiful body curves via her social media post. She appeared on the ITVBe reality series “The Real Housewives of Cheshire” between 2018 and 2020 and has appeared on other television series such as “The Real Full Monty” and “The Games”. In 2021, she took part in a BBC documentary alongside her husband Paddy to raise awareness about autism.
What is Christine McGuinness Known For?
- Being a model, television personality, and former beauty queen.
- Being the wife of Patrick McGuinness who is an English actor, comedian, and television presenter.
Where is Christine McGuinness From?
Christine McGuinness was born on 20th March 1988 with the birth name of Christine Martin. She is from Blackpool, Lancashire, England. She is British as per her nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed. She suffered sexual abuse at the hands of a family member, whilst her father was a heroin addict. As per her birthdate, Pisces is her zodiac sign. She is the daughter of Marina, her mother, and her father. She is close to her mum.
Christine McGuinness Career Timeline
- Christine started her career as a beauty queen.
- She entered various pageants and was named Miss Liverpool in 2007.
- She then appeared in various events and fashion shows and even met her future husband Paddy at one such event.
- She has modeled for various brands and clothes and is also a popular fitness model.
- Alongside her husband, she has appeared on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and All Star Mr & Mrs in 2012.
- From the year 2018 to 2020, she appeared as a cast member on The Real Housewives of Cheshire.
- After that, she appeared in television shows including Loose Women, Steph’s Packed Lunch, Hey Tracey!, This Morning, and Good Morning Britain.
- In November 2021, she released her autobiography “A Beautiful Nightmare: My Story”.
- In December 2021, she appeared on “The Real Full Monty” and in 2022 will be a contestant in the sports television competition “The Games”.
- In 2022, she started a podcast with her husband, ‘Table Talk with Paddy and Christine McGuinness’.
Who is Christine McGuinness’s Husband?
Christine McGuinness married Paddy McGuinness who is an actor, comedian, and presenter. They tied a knot with each other on 4th June 2011. From their marriage, they have three children, including a set of twins born in 2013. Leo and Penelope, the twins, were diagnosed with being on the autism spectrum at the age of four. Their other daughter Felicity was born in 2016, she too was diagnosed with the disorder. McGuinness is autistic, as are her three children. They took part in a documentary, “Paddy and Christine McGuinness: Our Family and Autism”.
In 2018, Paddy opened up about the difficulties of raising children with autism. He broke down in tears during an emotional television interview as he revealed they “can’t do normal things as a couple”. Speaking on John Bishop: In Conversation With…, Paddy said: “It’s very, very, very, very difficult, you know any parent with children with any kind of special needs is very difficult.” “Some days it’s a wonder how we’re still together, me and Christine, because you can’t sort of doing the normal things that you would as a couple.” “I can count on one hand the amount of times we’ve been on a night out together because you can’t just have a babysitter.” Recently, they announced their separation in July 2022. In their separation statement, they wrote: “We hadn’t planned on sharing this publicly until we were ready but after the lack of privacy surrounding our life personal life, we feel left with no other option but to clarify.” “A while ago we took the difficult decision to separate but our main focus as always is to continue loving and supporting our children.” “This was not an easy decision to make but we are moving forward as the best parents we can be for our three beautiful children.” “We’ll always be a loving family, we still have a great relationship and still live happily in our family home together.” The couple asked for privacy and for no more intrusions into their life.
What is Christine McGuinness Net Worth?
Christine McGuinness is a multi-talented woman whose net worth is estimated have between in the range of $1 Million to $5 Million as of 2022. Her primary source of wealth comes from her television career appearing in shows and series. Her present salary is in thousands of dollars at present. She is living a standard lifestyle at present.
How tall is Christine McGuinness?
Christine McGuinness is a beautiful woman with a charming smile and glowing face. She has a perfect height of 5 feet 10 inches or 1.77 m with a body weight of 70 Kg or 154 lbs. Her hair color is blonde and she has a pair of dark brown eyes. She is a selfless, compassionate, generous, and caring woman. She has a body measurement of 32E-27-34 inches. She underwent boob surgery to increase her breast size from 32D to 32E after having her twins.
Leave a Reply