Christmas Abbott is an American CrossFit athlete and a reality star who is well-known for her vast array of accomplishments in sports and also for her appearance as one of the contestants on popular reality shows, “Big Brother 19” and “Big Brother 22”. Abbott made headlines when it was revealed that she was dating Memphis Garrett, also a contestant on “Big Brother 22” in December 2020. They even shared their pictures on their social media sites confirming their on-screen chemistry to be real in life.
Besides, Abbott is also a writer, Olympic weightlifter, a Badass Body Life expert, and the first woman to be a member of the NASCAR pit crew. She is quite active on social media sites with over 730k followers on Instagram: @christmasabbott and over 75k followers on Twitter: @christmasabbott.
What is Christmas Abbott Famous for?
- Famous as an athlete and reality star.
- Known for her appearance on Big Brother.
Source: [email protected]
Where was Christmas Abbott Born?
Christmas Abbott was born on December 20, 1981, in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States. Her birth name is Christmas Joye Abbott. Her nationality is American. Abbott belongs to the White ethnicity while Sagittarius is her zodiac sign.
Christmas Abbott was born as the daughter of Ed Abbott(father) and Barbara Abbott(mother). Her father, Ed was an avid bike racer while her mother, Barbara is an Army veterinarian who also was diagnosed with Breast Cancer back in 2014.
Abbott grew up along with her sister, Kole in her hometown where they even suffered a major car accident when Christmas was just 13 years old. They even went through physical and mental illness problems receiving heavy drug medication while her sister went into a coma. The horrific incident left a bad impact on Christmas as, since the day, she started smoking and got involved in alcohol addiction and destroyed almost a decade of her life until she turned 22.
Christmas also tried to enroll in the Army at age of 18 after her high school graduation but got rejected sooner she went to Iraq as a civilian contractor along with her mother and stayed there for almost 4 years.
Source: [email protected]
Christmas Abbott’s Career Highlights
- Christmas Abbott started her career as a coach in the CrossFit Coaching class in Raleigh after she returned to the US.
- She opened her own gym, “CrossFit Evoke” in 2010 and also focused on developing her own brand.
- She also became nationally ranked as an Olympic lifter at the American Open in 2013.
- Shortly after in 2013, she joined NASCAR Pit crew becoming the first woman to join the pit ever.
- Abbott wrote and published her first book titled “The Badass Body Diet” in 2015 which became a best-selling book. It was followed by her second book titled “The Badass Life” two years later.
- She got recognition and fame after she appeared on season 19 of Big Brother in 2017. She finished the show securing the position of the second runner up.
- She also has made her appearance in TV series including “Harry”, “Steve”, and “CBS This Morning” and movies; “Overwatch”, “Tattoo Titans” and “The Operator: Warfare”.
- Also on front covers of many famous publications like “Sports Illustrated” and “Harper Collins”.
- In 2020, she joined as a contestant on the 22nd season of Big Brother.
Everything To Know About Memphis Garrett
Christmas Abbott’s Boyfriend
Christmas Abbott is currently dating Memphis Garrett. Garrett is also an American reality TV star, well known for being the runner-up on “Big Brother 10” in 2008. He is also the first-ever runner-up to receive no jury votes to win the game in the history of BB ever. Apart from being a reality star, Garrett also owns 37 restaurants altogether to date. The couple met each other inside the house of BB on its season 22 in 2020 where both of them entered as contestants.
On December 1, 2020, it was confirmed that the couple was dating each other which was more official when both of them shared pictures of each other on their social media sites. Previously, Christmas was engaged to Geoff Kercher back on October 10, 2015, they even planned to get married on September 3, 2017, but later called it off.
Even before Geoff, Christmas dated and was actually engaged to photographer Josh Holmes till 2014 but they also split up. She however is a mother of her only son, Loyal Atticus Abbott, born on October 18, 2018, with her former boyfriend Benjamin Bunn.
Christmas Abbott’s Net Worth
Christmas Abbott has quite healthy earnings from her career as an athlete and reality personality. Having her career started initially in the CrossFit Coaching class, Abbott has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the inspiring women athletes. With her hard works and passion in her works, Abbott has a stable net worth estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Christmas Abbotts Height
Christmas Abbott is a gorgeous lady with a well maintained athletic body physique in her 30s. She has sculpted quads, biceps, and rock-hard six-pack ab which are the result of all of her immense hard works of several years. Her body measurement is 35-25-36 inches with a bra size of 35B, 4(US) as her dress size, and 5(US) as her shoe size.
Some of her personal best lifts are Deadlift 225 lbs(116 kg), Clean and Jerk 170 lbs(77 kg), Back squat 225 lbs(102 kg), Snatch 140 lbs(64 kg), and Pull-ups 35. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 3inches.(1.6m) while her body weighs around 65kg. She has a fair complexion with brown hair and green eyes while her body is painted with tattoos all over her right arm.