Jaime Elizabeth Pressly, popularly known as Jaime Pressly is an American actress and model. She is best known for her role as Joy Turner in the NBC sitcom, My Name is Earl and Jill Kendall in the CBS sitcom, Mom. For her role in My Name is Earl, she earned several awards including Primetime Emmy Awards. She has appeared in numerous theater and independent films. As a model, she has graced covers of several magazines as well.
She has over 194k followers on Instagram and over 57k followers on Twitter.
What is Jaime Pressly Famous For?
- Her role as Joy Turner in the NBC sitcom, My Name is Earl.
- Her role as Jill Kendall in the CBS sitcom, Mom.
Where is Jaime Pressly From?
Jaime Pressly was born on 30 July 1977. Her birth name is Jaime Elizabeth Pressly. Her birth place is in Kinston, North Carolina in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to a father, James Liston Pressly, and a mother, Brenda Sue Smith. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. She has a sister named Jessica, and a brother named, James Liston Jr. Her family moved to Costa Mesa, California in 1992.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Costa Mesa High School. She started training gymnast in her early teens.
Jaime Pressly Career
- Her training in gymnast earned her modeling jobs.
- She appeared on her first cover, Teen Magazine at the age of 14.
- She became the official spokesmodel for the International Cover Model Search.
- She received a modeling contract from Japan at the age of 15. She dropped out of school to move to Japan. She legally emancipated from her parents to travel to Japan.
- She made her acting debut with a cameo role in the 1996 film, Mercenary.
- She made her television debut in the main cast in the ABC soap opera, Push in 1998.
- She had a main role in tv series, Jack & Jill from 1999 to 2001.
- Pressly made a breakthrough after she landed one of the lead roles as Joy Turner in NBC sitcom, My Name is Earl in 2005.
- She appeared on the sitcom until its end in 2009.
- Her role garnered her numerous awards and nominations.
- She won Primetime Emmy Award, Gold Derby Award, two Online Film & Television Association Awards, and Monte-Carlo Television Award for her role in My Name is Earl.
- She was also nominated for Screen Actors Guild Award, Golden Globe Award, Teen Choice Awards, Satellite Award for the same role.
- She had a lead role in the sitcom, I Hate My Teenage from 2011 to 2012.
- She also had the lead role as Jill Kendall in the CBS sitcom Mom since 2014.
- She also had the lead role as Jennifer Doyle in the comedy series, Jennifer Falls in 2014.
- She has guest appearances in sitcoms/tv series: Silk Stalking, Night Man, Mortal Kombat: Conquest, Going to California, Charmed, The Twilight Zone, Fastlane, Becker, Happy Family, Entourage, Mad TV, Las Vegas, Rules of Engagement, Raising Hope, Two and a Half Men, Melissa & Joey, Hot in Cleveland, The Guest Book, and BoJack Horseman.
- Her television movies are Best Actress, The Johnny Chronicles, The Karate Dog, Evel Knievel, Rex, Beauty & the Briefcase, Smoke Screen, Livin’ on a Prayer, Bad Girls, The Greatest Footie Ads Ever, and Finders Keepers.
- She has appeared in numerous independent and theater films: Poison Ivy: The New Seduction, The Journey: Absolution, Against the Law, can Hardly Wait, Ringmaster, Inferno, 100 Girls, Poor White Trash, Not Another Teen Movie, Ticker, Joe Dirt, Tomcats, Demon Island, Torque, Death to the Supermodels, Bachelor Party Vegas, DOA: Dead or Alive, I Love You Man, 6 Month Rule, The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure, A Haunted House 2, Making Rules and Austin Found.
Jaime Pressly Husband
Jaime Pressly is not married at present. However, she is not single. She is in a longtime relationship with Hamzi Hijazi. The couple has been dating for a long time. The couple has twin sons, Leo, and Lenon, born on 16 October 2017.
Pressly was previously married to entertainment lawyer, Simran Singh. The couple got engaged in July 2009 and tied a knot to each other on 26 September 2009. They divorced in 2011. Pressly has a son, Dezi James from her previous relationship with DJ Eric Calvo. The couple had dated between 2004 and 2008.
She lives in Los Angeles, California.
Jaime Pressly Body Measurements
Jaime Pressly stands at a height of 1.65 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She has a body weight of 119 lbs i.e. 54 kg. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight. She has a tattoo on her lower back of a blue Leo sign with Japanese writings that translates, “healthy, strong, and brave”.
Jaime Pressly Net Worth
Jaime Pressly earns from her career in the entertainment industry. Her major income comes from her acting career. She has appeared in numerous movies and tv shows. She has also appeared in several commercials. She became the spokesmodel for Liz Claiborne Cosmetics in 2000, where she advertised “Lucky You”, the company’s fragrance. She appeared in an infomercial for Susan Lucci’s “Youth Essence” personal microdermabrasion kit in 2008. In 2010, she appeared in a commercial for Axe. She also appeared on the covers of several magazines. Her net worth is estimated at $20 million at present.