Daniella Karagach is an American ballroom dancer from New York who is well-known for being a professional dancer on the American dance competition television series “Dancing with the Stars”. Karagach joined the cast of the show in its 28th season as a professional ballroom dancer in 2019. In the 29th season of Dancing with the stars, she has paired up with American rapper and singer, Nelly. She and her then dance partner, Leonid Juashkovsky are three-time United States junior I and II Latin Champions. The duo also won the 2007 junior II 10 dance championship. Later in 2009, she paired up with her husband, Pasha Pashkov, and went on to win United States 10-Dance Championship seven times. They also represented the US at the 2009 World Games in Taiwan. The duo is the first one to represent the US in all types of dance championships.
Besides, Karagach and her celebrity partner, Nelly are busy with their next dance performance on the show’s upcoming episode “Icons Night” which is set to be premiered on November 9, 2020. She is also active in the social media platform with around 101k followers on her verified Instagram accounts: @daniellakaragach and has around 3k followers on her Twitter account: @DKaragach
What is Daniella Karagach famous for?
- Famous as an American ballroom dancer
- Known for being a professional dancer on the American dance competition series “Dancing with the Stars”
Source: [email protected]
Where is Daniella Karagach from?
Daniella Karagach was born on December 26, 1992, in Brooklyn, New York, United States. Her birth name is Daniella Karagach. She holds an American nationality. Her ethnicity is Latin. Capricorn is her zodiac sign.
Karagach was born as the daughter of Regina Yvette Karagach(mother) and Mark Karagach(father). Her parents are immigrants from Moldova. When she was just 1 year old, her parents got divorced. Then, she moved with her mother who worked as an adolescent psychologist. Her mother later got married to Arie Zuinam. Karagach was raised by her mother and stepfather along with her stepsister, Ariana in Forest Hills, the neighborhoods of New York.
At the age of 3, her mother made her join ballet classes. When she was six years old, she got diagnosed with a disease named “ADHD”. However, her mother forced her to take Latin dance classes without putting her on medication. Later, she successfully recovered from the disease and continued taking dancing classes and participating in junior dancing competitions. By the time she was 11, she became ready for Ballroom dancing. She did her schooling at Franklin D. Roosevelt High School where she won many school dancing competitions.
After graduating from high school, she attended the Staten College Campus at The City University of New York and got graduated in 2010. While completing her studies, she continued her dancing career as a junior. As a junior, she paired up with her partner, Leonid Juashkovsky, and won the United States junior I and II Latin Championship three times. They also were the finalists in the Celtic Classic, Moscow Open, and Barcelona Open.
They together represented the US at the World Championships in Latvia, Russia, and Barcelona. The duo also made their appearance on the 2nd and 3rd season of the American competitive ballroom dance television series “America’s Ballroom Challenge”.
Daniella Karagach Career: Highlights
- Daniella Karagach started her professional dancing career in January 2009 by pairing up with an American dancer and her husband, Pasha Pashkov.
- They have won seven United States 10-Dance Championships and Latin Championship.
- They represented the US at the 2009 World Games in Taiwan.
- The duo also reached the semi-finals in the World Championship in Spain.
- In 2010, they were the representor of the US at the 10 Dance World Championships in Austria, at the Ballroom World Championship in Germany, and the World Cup in Korea.
- Karagach and Pashkov have represented the US in 2011 at many international competitions including “World 10 Dance Cup”, “World Latin Championship”, “World Ballroom Championship in Moscow”, and the “Ten Dance World Championship”.
- They became the UK Open Ten Dance Champions in London in 2011.
- Their pair also won the 2012 US dance national Latin Championship and also made the semifinal of the Blackpool Dance Festival.
- They got featured in touring shows such as “Pros(2014)”, and “Dance Legends(2015)”.
- The couple became the first US couple in 40 years to represent the US in all four styles at the world championships (Latin, Ballroom, Tendance, and Show dance).
- Karagach turned professional in the Latin Dancesport division in 2017.
- In 2018, Karagach and Pasha won the United States Latin American Showdance Championship.
- They also won the British Open Rising Star Professional championship and the UK Open Rising Star Professional championship.
- Karagach rose into prominence in 2018 after she became a professional dancer on the American dance competition series “Dancing with the Stars”.
- She currently is a professional dancer on the 29th season of Dancing with the Stars which premiered on September 14, 2020, on the ABC Network.
- She has paired up with American rapper, singer, and songwriter, Cornell Iral Haynes Jr, better known by his stage name, Nelly in this season of the show.
- Their pair has reached the top 7 of the competition.
- The next episode of the show is set to be premiered on November 9, 2020.
Daniella Karagach Husband
Daniella Karagach is a married woman. Karagach is currently married to her husband, Pasha Pashkov. Pashkov is an American dancer who is best known for being a professional dancer on the show “Dancing with the Stars”. The couple started dating each other in January 2009 at the time when they were professionally together. The couple tied the knot in 2014 in an intimate ceremony in New York. They are not blessed with any child yet. At present, the couple is happily living together in New York.
Daniella Karagach Net Worth
Daniella Karagach has earned a good amount of money from her profession as a dancer. Having started her career as a junior, she has achieved great heights in her career. Being a current professional dancer on the show, Dancing with the Stars, she makes $280k per episode. With all of her earnings, Karagach has an estimated net worth of $900k as of 2020. At present, she is living a luxurious and lavish lifestyle with her earnings.
Daniella Karagach Height
Daniella Karagach is a beautiful woman in her late 20s. She has a well-maintained athletic body. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and a pair of brown eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 7inches(1.7m) and weighs around 58kg(127lbs). Her body measurement is 32-24-34 inches. She wears a shoe of size 6(US).