Born on March 15, 1960, Bhagavan Antle (Doc Antle) is an American big cat trainer and businessman who is the founder of The Institute for Greatly Endangered and Rare Species. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He has a Doctoral degree in Chinese Medicine.
Bhagavan Antle Ethnicity/Religion
Antle was born and raised in United States. He is a wildlife enthusiast, trainer and businessman. His parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Bhagavan Antle Affair/Married
His relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit his twitter.
The staff at @SafariMyrtle
We,are very disappointed that our facility was mentioned in the new Netflix series. We can only assume it is because Doc Antle has been such a high profile wildlife personality for so many… https://t.co/gQkaqaVkSP
— Doc Antle (@DocAntle) March 25, 2020
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Mahamayavi Bhagavan Antle
Nicknames: Bhagavan Antle, Doc Antle
Birthday: March 15, 1960
Age: 60 years old (as of 2020)
Birthplace: Salinas, California
Current Residence: United States
Education: Chinese Science Foundation
Profession: Big Cats trainer, private zoo director
Religion: Not Available
Spouse/Wife: Not Available
Children: Not Available
Height: Not Available
Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a big cat trainer and businessman.
- Doc Antle is the founder and director of The Institute for Greatly Endangered and Rare Species.
- He identifies himself as a big cat conservationist.
- He says that he has a doctor of natural sciences degree from Chinese Science Foundation
- He has worked on films like Dr. Dolittle, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and much more.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site