Eddie Hassell was an American film actor who was well known for his role as Eddie Suarez on the TV series, “Dangerous Maids”(2013), and as Phil Nance on “Surface”(2005). Born in 1990, Hassell began his acting career at age of 14 with his first appearance on the TV series, “Oliver Beene”. He also had a small part in the Golden Globe-winning 2010 film, “The Kids Are All Right”.
Hassell was also an author who even had released his book titled “Someone Should Tell You: Startling Revelations and Truths to Help You Understand and Improve Your Life”. On November 1, 2020, Hassell, 30, who was a keen skater and skateboarder died after being shot in Grand Prairie, Texas at age of 30. His latest and the last starrer scenes were in a punk crime thriller, “Bomb City” and the police drama series, “Longmire”.
What was Eddie Hassell Famous for?
- Famous as an actor.
- Known for his roles in “The Kids Are All Right” and “Surfaces”.
Source: [email protected]_hassell
Where was Eddie Hassell Born?
Eddie Hassell was born on July 16, 1990, in Corsicana, Texas, United States. His birth name was Eddie Hassell. His nationality was American. Hassell belonged to White ethnicity while Cancer was his zodiac sign.
Born and raised in his hometown, Texas, Hassell had an interest in skating, horse riding, and acting from a young age. Later at age of 11, he moved to Los Angeles to become an actor. He even had given credits to his skating passion as he once said, “Skateboarding’s been a huge part of my life, it also got me cast in commercials”. He even told that he did all of his stunts by himself.
When did Eddie Hassell Die?
Eddie Hassell died on early Sunday, November 1, 2020, after he was shot in Grand Prairie, Texas. Hassell was outside his girlfriend’s apartment when he was shot in the stomach which appeared to be an attempted carjacking. Hassell’s girlfriend was in her apartment at the time of the shooting and did not see the assailants. The death was confirmed to Variety by his manager.
Police were called to the incident, where they discovered Hassell at the scene and administered first aid. He was pronounced dead at the hospital. Further information from local law enforcement is yet to come about who the suspect was.
Eddie Hassell’s Career Highlights
- Eddie Hassell began his career with his first appearance on the TV series, “Oliver Beene” at age of 14 in 2004.
- Shortly after, Hassell got his initial breakthrough with his role as Phil Nance on the popular television series, “Surface” in 2005. For his role, he was even nominated for the Young Artist Award in 2006.
- He then appeared in 2 episodes in “Marriage is …”(2006).
- He made his first feature film debut in the movie, “2012” in 2009.
- Hassell then got a small part in the worldwide acclaimed film, “The Kids Are All Right” in 2010.
- He also appeared in the series, “Devious Maids”(2013) and “Longmire”(2015).
- In 2013, Hassell appeared in three movies including “Jobs”, “Family Weekend” and “House of Dust”.
- His last appearance was in the punk crime thriller, “Bomb City” in 2017.
- Hassell also had released his book titled “Someone Should Tell You: Startling Revelations and Truths to Help You Understand and Improve Your Life”.
Eddie Hassell’s Girlfriend
Eddie Hassell was in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend at the time of his death. He was exactly outside the girl’s house when he was shot. However, the name of the girl hasn’t been disclosed yet.
Eddie Hassell’s Net Worth
Eddie Hassell had quite good earnings from his professional career as an actor. Having his career started in 2004, Hassell had managed to establish himself as a known TV actor in just a time verse of 16 years till 2020. Including his earnings from his several series and films, Hassell had a net worth estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Eddie Hassell’s Height
Eddie Hassell was a handsome man with a well-maintained body physique in his early 30s when he died in 2020. He had a height of 5ft. 11inch.(1.8m) while his body weight was around 59kg. He had a fair complexion with light brown hair and brown eyes.