Eric Allen Stonestreet, popularly known as Eric Stonestreet is an American actor and comedian. Stonestreet is best known for his role as Cameron Tucker in the ABC mockumentary sitcom, Modern Family. He won two Emmy Awards for his work in Modern Family. He has starred in several other movies and tv shows. Some of his major films are Bad Teacher, Identity Thief, The Loft, and Confirmation among others.
What is Eric Stonestreet Famous For?
- His role as Cameron Tucker in the ABC mockumentary sitcom, Modern Family.
Where is Eric Stonestreet From?
Eric Stonestreet was born on 9 September 1971. His birth name is Eric Allen Stonestreet. His birth place is in Kansas City, Kansas in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was born to his father, Vincent Anthony “Vince” Stonestreet, and his mother, Jamey Anne Ball. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. He has a sister named Mauria. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
Regarding his educational background, he attended Piper High School. After graduating from high school, he attended Kansas State University. He graduated with a degree in sociology in 1996.
Eric Stonestreet Career
- Eric Stonestreet performed in several plays while at KSU. One of his first plays includes Prelude to a Kiss.
- He later appeared in plays, All My Son and Twelfth Night.
- He then studied improv at ImprovOlympic and The Second City Training Center in Chicago.
- He eventually moved to Los Angeles to begin his professional acting career.
- He made his television debut with a guest role in the sitcom, Dharma & Greg in 1999.
- He later starred in guest roles in several television series before landing one of the main roles in the mockumentary sitcom, Modern Family in 2009.
- He played Cameron Tucker in Modern Family that ran for 11 seasons from 2009 to 2020.
- For his role in Modern Family, he won two Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
- He also won four Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- He was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor-Series, Miniseries or Television Film three times.
- He hosted the reality television series, The Toy Box in 2017.
- Stonestreet made his film debut with the 2000 film, Almost Famous.
- He later starred in numerous films. Some of his major films are Bad Teacher (2011), Identity Thief (2013), The Loft (2013), and Confirmation (2016) among others.
Who is Eric Stonestreet Wife?
Eric Stonestreet is not married but engaged. He is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Lindsay Schweitzer. The couple started dating in June 2016. They announced their engagement on 22 August 2021. Lindsay is a pediatric nurse who met Stonestreet during the Big Slick charity event in Kansas City. More details about his wedding and marriage will be udpated soon. He does not have any children to date.
How Tall is Eric Stonestreet?
Eric Stonestreet stands at a height of around 1.85 m i.e. 6 feet and 1 inch tall. He has a body weight of around 265 lbs i.e. 120 kg. He has an average body build. His eye color is brown and his hair color is dark brown.
His sexual orientation is heterosexual. He describes himself as “openly straight”.
What Are Eric Stonestreet Salary and Net Worth?
Eric Stonestreet earns from her career in the entertainment industry. The majority of his income comes from his acting career. He was paid $500,000 in salary per episode of Modern Family. Besides acting, he has appeared in several commercials. He appeared in a series of advertisements for the Australian retail store Big W in 2013. He played the “Fan Coach” in the AT&T “Be A Fan” commercial series that ran during the college football season, in addition to appearing in a MasterCard/Stand Up 2 Cancer commercial as himself. He is also a part of the new ownership group of the Kansas City Royals. At present, his net worth is estimated at around $23 million.