Fiona Gubelmann is a Hollywood star who made her way to achieving success and fame through passion and hard work in her career. She had te urge for acting from a tender age and started working on it at the age of four by making appearances in stage productions and commercials. over the years, she has grown into an amazing actress and one of the best the movie industry. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Fiona Gubelmann famous for?
- An American actress.
- Her female lead on FX’s critically acclaimed Wilfred in 2011, and for her performances in the television series like Mad Men in 2007, Modern Family in 2009, and New Girl in 2011.
Where is Fiona Gubelmann born?
Recalling her early life, Gubelmann was born in Santa Monica, Califonia, the USA in the year 1980. Her birth name is Fiona Victoria Gubelmann and she is currently 39 years old. Her mother’s name is Victoria and her father’s name is Stephen Gubelmann.
Similarly, She was interested in acting and dancing and her mother enrolled her in dance class. She played the ballet version of The Cabbage Patch Kids at the age of four and she attended drama camps and acted in local community theater.
Further, She holds American citizenship and her ethnicity is a mix of Swiss-German, German, English. Her birth sign is Aries.
Where is Fiona Gubelmann go for education?
Concerning her education details, Gubelmann joined Torrey Pines High School in California and involved in the drama department. After that, she attended the University of California, Los Angeles in a pre-medical major. After she found acting so enjoyable, she changed her major to theatre and graduated from UCLA in 2002. Then, she studied acting at the Beverly Hills Playhouse.
When did Fiona Gubemann begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Gubelmann debuted her television career in 2003 after she appeared in UPN sitcom The Mulets. She debuted her film career in the comedy film Employee of the Month in 2004 in which she portrayed the role of Amber.
- After that, she appeared in films like Blades of Glory, Downstream, Super Buddies, Don’t Blink, etc. She portrayed the leading role as Jenna Muller in the series Wilfred in 2011 and also gave her voice in Family Guy and the movie Super Buddies.
- Also, her television performances include in the Cold Case (2004), Joey (2005), My Name Is Earl (2007), Californication (2009) Wedding Band (2012), Guys with Kids (2013), Animal Practise (2013), Modern Family (2014), Daytime Divas (2017) and many more.
- She has been currently portraying the role of Dr. Morgan Reznick in the series The Good Doctor since 2018. She also appeared in the movie named The Way We Weren’t in 2019 in the role of Charlotte.
Is Fiona Gubelmann married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Gubelmann is a married woman. She is married to actor Alex Weed. The couple met the first time when they were both students at UCLA.
The couple was seen together in an episode of the House Hunters’ spin-off House Hunters Renovation in which they were seen buying and renovating their new home. The couple currently lives in California but the information about their children is unknown.
How much is Fiona Gubelmann’s worth?
Being an actress, Gubelmann earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $1.5 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Fiona Gubelmann?
Observing her body physics, Gubelmann stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and she weighs around 59 kg. Similarly, Her body measurement is 34-25-35 inches and she wears a bra size of 34C. Further, She has green eyes and dark brown hair.