Greg Vaughan is an American actor who is known for his role as Eric Brady in the soap opera Days of Our Lives, Diego Guttierrez in The Young and the Restless, and Lucky Spencer in General Hospital. His good looks and acting talent have made him a household name in the American television world. He started as a model but after three years of struggling and living out of a suitcase, his mother convinced him to follow his dream of becoming an actor. So, he moved to Los Angeles and joined an acting school and soon started getting roles.
In an acting career spanning over two decades, He has mostly done television shows. However, this is not to say that his movies have not been appreciated by the audiences. He is also a family man who loves to play golf and basketball. He likes hiking, horseback riding, and windsurfing as well. Let’s know more about him, his struggle in the field entertainment industry and his relationship through this article.
What is Greg Vaughan famous for?
- An American actor and former fashion model.
- His roles in the soap operas General Hospital, The Young and the Restless, and Days of Our Lives.
Where is Greg Vaughan born?
Recalling his early life, Vaughan was born as James Gregory Vaughan Jr. in Dallas, Texas in the year 1973. He was born to parents James Gregory Vaughan, Sr. and Barbara Ann Alt.
Throughout his childhood years, he grew up in Mesquite, Texas. He is of American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnic background of Greek, English, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Scottish. Similarly, his birth sign is Gemini and has faith in Christianity. Information regarding his siblings is yet to be disclosed. Talking about his education, He attended Mesquite High School.
When did Greg Vaughan pursue his acting career?
- After his graduation, Vaughan was invited to Milan, Italy. There, he began working as a model for designer Giorgio Armani. Later, he worked with other designers such as Gianni Versace, Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, and Tommy Hilfiger among others.
- After several years in the fashion world, He began his career in acting. He landed his first major role in the TV series Baywatch in 1996. In the same year, he appeared as Josh Walker in another TV series Malibu Shores. Since then, he has appeared in numerous other movies and television series. All in all, he has over 35 credits as an actor.
- Some other movies and television series that he has appeared in are A Very Country Christmas (2017), Queen Sugar (2016-17, 2019), Valentine’s Again (2017), Lucifer, The Christmas Note (2015), And Then There Was You (2013), Second Chances (2013), Sebastian (2011), Borderline Murder (2011), The Closer (2010), General Hospital (2003-09), Still Standing (2003), The Young and the Restless (2002-03), Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (2002), Will & Grace (2003), Glory Days (2002), Student Affairs, and Any Day Now among others.
- Further, he won the Daytime Emmy Award in 2018 for his appearance in Days of Our Lives. Additionally, he also garnered the nomination for Soap Opera Digest Award.
Who is Greg Vaughan married to?
Reflecting on his personal, Greg Vaughan was previously in a relationship with co-star Alyssa Milano. Later, he was married to Touriya Haoud. The pair married on 4 June 2006. They later divorced in 2014. They have three sons from this relationship, Jonathan James, Cavan Thomas, and Landan Reid. Currently, He is in a relationship with Angie Harmon. He regularly posts pictures of Angie and him together on his Instagram.
How much is Greg Vaughan worth?
Being an actor, Vaughan earns a decent amount of money and popularity through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry since 1996. Based on some online sources, his estimated net worth said to be $4 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Greg Vaughan?
Observing his body statistics, Vaughan has a height of 6 feet and he weighs are currently unknown. Additionally, his hair color is dark brown and his eye color is hazel. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.