Hubert Kós is a Hungarian swimmer renowned for competing in the men’s 200-meter individual medley at the 2020 Summer Olympics. He is currently playing for the club, Újpesti TE. Moreover, he has competed in the 2022 Rome in the 200 m medley, and the 2021 Kazan in the 400 m medley. Besides this, he has competed in the European Youth Olympic Festival in 2019 Baku – 100 m backstroke, 2019 Baku – 100 m butterfly, 2019 Baku – 200 m medley, and 2019 Baku – 400 m medley.
What was Hubert Kós Known For?
- Being a Hungarian swimmer.
- For competing in the men’s 200-meter individual medley at the 2020 Summer Olympics.
What is Hubert Kós Nationality?
Hubert Kós took birth on 28th March 2003 in Hungary. She holds Hungarian nationality and her ethnicity is Hungarian-Whiter. Her present age is 19 as of 2022. He was born into a Christian religious family. Aries is his zodiac sign. He has not disclosed any details about his educational qualification.
Hubert Kós Career Timeline
- Holding off a late rally by home-crowd favorite Alberto Razzetti, Kos captured the gold medal in the 200-meter individual medley at the European Championships on Wednesday night.
- He earned his place on the top step of the medals stand behind a swim of 1:57.72, which narrowly edged the 1:57.82 of Razzetti, the Euro champ in the 400 medley. Razzetti was charging at the finish and came up just shy of Kos, who closed in 28.93. Razzetti covered the last lap in 28.34. The bronze medal went to Portugal’s Gabriel Lopes in 1:58.34.
- The effort for Kos was a bounce-back performance of sorts, as he just missed the medals earlier in the meet in the 400 individual medley. This time around, there was no denying the Hungarian, as he bolted to the front of the field and was never out of the top-two positions.
- He was in front of the field after the opening butterfly leg (24.82) and at the midway point (54.20). He dropped back to second place after the breaststroke, with Lopes holding the lead, 1:28.62 to 1:28.79.
- At that point, Razzetti had moved from sixth after backstroke to fourth. While both Kos and Razzetti passed Lopes on the last length, the Italian ran out of room to make it a medley sweep.
- “It’s not as good as my personal best, but here, only the win mattered,” Kos said. “This gold is a gift, as we don’t have (world champion) Leon Marchand here, who is the best today. I didn’t really see much from the race, but I was feeling all the way that I was holding on and had a chance. I wanted to enjoy the last five weeks of my prep. That was my sole goal and I had the same approach towards this final. To enter the pool, jump in, swim the event and see what happens, no pressure. It worked.”
- He won a Gold medal (first place) in 2022 Rome – 200 m medley.
- Previously, he won Bronze medal (third place) in the 2021 Kazan – 400 m medley.
Who is Hubert Kós Girlfriend?
Hubert Kós is not married yet and is still to get married. He is not dating anyone at present and he is assumed to be single at present. There is no news or rumors about his relationship with anyone. He is enjoying his single life happily. His sexual orientaiton is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Hubert Kós Net Worth?
Hubert Kós is a professional swimmer whose net worth is estimated to have between in the range of $500K-$1 Million as of 2022. His main source of wealth comes from his swimming career. His salary is in thousand of dollars and he is satisfied with his earnings.
How tall is Hubert Kós?
Hubert Kós is a handsome man with an athletic body type. He stands at a tall height matching his body weight. He has brown pair of eyes and his hair color is dark brown. He has got a healthy body at present and he frequently does exercise to maintain his body.
Leave a Reply