Jessa Duggar is an American television personality who is popularly known as one of the cast members of TLC’s reality show, “19 Kids and Counting” and “Counting On”. Jessa is also an author as she wrote the book, “Growing Up Duggar: It’s All About Relationships” along with her sisters. Duggar has been one of the acclaimed personalities in reality shows and currently is the mother of her three children.
What is Jessa Duggar Famous for?
- Famous for her cast in reality shows, “19 Kids and Counting” and “Counting On”.
When and Where was Jessa Duggar Born?
Jessa Duggar was born on November 4, 1992, in Tontitown, Arkansas, United States. Her birth name is Jessa Lauren Durgan. Her nationality is American. Duggar belongs to White ethnicity while Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
Jessa Duggar is the daughter of Jim Bob Duggar(father) and Michelle Duggar(mother). Her father, Jim is a real estate agent, politician and also a television personality. Jessa is one of the nineteen children of her parents. She is the third daughter and was raised along with her 4 elder siblings and 14 younger siblings.
All of the children of the family were schooled at the home. Besides, her grandparents are Jimmy Lee Durgar and Mary Duggar.
Besides, Jessa and her family are strong believers of Baptist ideology.
When Did Jessa Duggar Start Her Professional Career?
- Jessa Duggar kicked off her career along with her family after she appeared on the TLC’s reality show, “19 Kids and Counting” in 2008.
- The show continued for 7 long years and ended in 2015 which was formerly known as “17 Kids and Counting” and “18 Kids and Counting”.
- Jessa then appeared in the documentary film titled “14 Children and Pregnant Again” in 2014.
- Later in December 2015, Jessa along with her sister Jill appeared in another TLC reality show, “Jill and Jessa: Counting On”.
- In 2016, Jessa was featured in the sequel “Raising 16 Children”.
- The movie, “On the Road with 16 Children” was also aired later the year.
- Furthermore, Jesse even confessed among the public in one of the episodes that she was a victim of the sexual assault and was abused by her brother.
- Jessa together with her three sisters co-wrote the book, “Growing up Duggar: It’s All About Relationships” which was published by Howard Books, in 2014.
Who is Jessa Duggar Married To? How many Children Does She Have?
The gorgeous lady Jessa Duggar is a married woman. Jessa is married to her handsome husband, Ben Seewald. Jessa first met Ben at a church and then they started seeing each other for quite long. Later, on September 16, 2013, Jessa confirmed her relationship with Ben to the public through her family’s official website.
On August 15, 2014, the couple announced their engagement and almost two months later, on November 1, 2014, the couple tied their knot and lived together then after. On November 5, 2015, the couple welcomed their first baby named Spurgeon Elliot Seewald and later on February 6, 2017, their second child, Henry Wilberforce Seewald.
On May 26, 2019, the couple welcomed their first baby girl named Ivy Jane Seewald. Currently, Jessa is living quite a great life with her husband and children.
What is the Net Worth of Jessa Duggar?
Jessa Duggar has well earned through her career as an actor. Considering all the hard works and time that Duggar has put on her career, she has managed to amass a good fortune of amount through different reality shows.
Jessa enjoys her fortune which is estimated to be around $1 million.
How tall is Jessa Duggar?
The 26 years old Jessa Duggar is a beautiful lady who dazzles out with her looks in among the people. Duggar has a well maintained slim body physique. Duggar stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch.(1.68m) while her body weighs around 55kg(121 lbs).
Duggar has a body measurement of 34-26-36 inches with 7.5(US) as her shoe size and 4(US) as her dress size. Jessa has a fair complexion with light brown hair and green eyes.