Kelsey Hardwick is a famous actress, social media star, model, and entrepreneur. She is also a vlogger and designer. She also played Shannon in The Interceptor. She is also famous as the wife of Tom Parker who was an English singer, songwriter, and actor.
Tom Parker was famous for being a member of the British boy band The Wanted. He has also seen with his bandmates on the E! Channel reality television series The Wanted Life. Tom Parker dies at 33 after a long battle with a brain tumor. Kelsey and Tom opened up their lives for the documentary Inside My Head after his unexplained seizures resulted in a diagnosis in October 2020 of grade-four glioblastoma.
The film was nominated for a National Television Award earlier this year and now Kelsey is returning to ITVBe with a six-part series, Life After Tom, which she views not only as a tool to keep Tom’s memory alive – he features heavily throughout in unseen videos and pictures of the pair – but also to get the nation talking about death and grief.
Where did Kelsey Hardwick grow up?
Kelsey Hardwick was born on 7th March 1990 in England, the UK. Her birthname is Kelsey Hardwick. She holds an English nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. His star sign is Pisces. She is a follower of Christianity.
Kelsey was born into a middle-class family. Her father’s and mother’s identity is not revealed yet. However, they are both natives of England. With her two brothers, little Kelsey grew up getting great love and care for his parents. She was interested in acting since his childhood.
Kelsey Hardwick career (Actress)
- In the early 2000s, she was cast as a student of the Hogwarts School in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” released in 2004. The film was directed by Mexican director Alfonso Cuarón and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, based on J. K. Rowling’s 1999 novel of the same name.
- She began her career in dancing in the late 2000s. She performs as a backstage dancer in a number of short films. She also used to perform on the stage.
- In the mid-2000s, she switched her career to modeling. From the mid-2010s to the late 2010s, she worked for several UK fashion shows and brands. But most of her collaboration was with local magazines and brands, so it become difficult for her to get into the limelight.
- In October 2022, channel 4 released her husband’s documentary film about battling a brain tumor entitled “Inside My Head”. This moving film for Stand Up To Cancer follows Tom Parker and his family learns to live with Tom’s brain tumor diagnosis and Tom arranges a star-studded charity concert.
- The sequel titled “Kelsey Parker: Life After Tom” was released on 1st December 2022. The documentary Follows Kelsey Parker and her two young children as they negotiate and navigate through life after the death of her husband and The Wanted singer Tom Parker.
Tom Parker’s wife, Kelsey Hardwick
The 32-year brunette beauty was married to Tom Parker, a famous English singer, in 2018. The couple welcomed two children, a son Bodhi Thomas Paris Parker, and a daughter Aurelia Rose Parker. Sadly, Tom died at 33 on March 30, 2022, after battling an aggressive brain tumor for 18 months. After the tragic death of her late husband, Kelsey became a widow and single parent for both children.
However, Kelsey reported that she was stuck in a relationship with someone after the death of her husband. Kelsey was in a relationship with electrician Sean Boggans, 39, and a father of two children. Recently Kelsey attended the marriage function of a member of Sean’s family in Kent, and the couple was affectionate with one another. But Sean has split from the mother of his children, but there is no crossover with Kelsey Parker.
Who is Tom Parker?
What is the net worth of Kelsey Hardwick?
Kelsey has accumulated a noteworthy sum of money from her multiple-career as an actress, vlogger, designer as well as reality star. She has gathered $1 million of equal net worth so far. She has earned a healthy income from her business ventures too. Information regarding her cars, houses and their worths is still under review. As per some sources, the main cast member in the TV program “Kelsey Parker: Life After Tom”, would demand $1,000 per episode. She is living her lavish life in London.
How tall is Kelsey Hardwick?
Kelsey Hardwick is a beautiful lady who stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches with an hourglass body measurement of 34-25-35 inches. She weighs around 50 Kg and requires a 35B bra cup size. Her shoe size is 6. She has blonde hair and her eye color is grey. She has a straight sexual orientation.
Leave a Reply