Kenneth Fisher who is an American Investment analyst and the founder and chairman of Fisher Investments a fee-only financial advisor with United States offices in woodside California. Fisher has authored eleven books on investing and has written research papers in the field of behavioral finance. To know more about him, keep reading below.
Where is Ken Fisher born?
Recalling his early life, Ken Fisher born in San Franciso, California, U.S. He is American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. He is the son of Philip Arthur Fisher and Dorothy Whyte. He is the third and youngest son of his parents.
Regarding his education, Ken was graduated from Humboldt State University with a degree in economics in 1972.
When did Ken Fisher pursue his career as a businessman?
- Talking about his career, Ken started his firm in 1979 with just $250 and it has steadily grown into one of the premier money management firms in the world by using time-tested investment principles to grow his business and his fortune.
- In 2007, Fisher and Thomas Grüner founded Grüner Fisher Investments in Germany. Fisher also has a Bernstein Fabozzi/Jacobs Levy Award for his research on market forecasting, which he published in 2000 with Meir Statman of Santa Clara University.
- In 2011, Fisher was ranked as one of the top 25 most influential figures in the financial industry by Investment Advisor Magazine.
- He is the founder and chairman of Fisher Investments, an independent money management firm. In 1979 he founded the firm then served as CEO until July 2016 when he was succeeded by long-time Fisher Investments employee Damian Ornani. Fisher remains active as the firm’s executive chairman and co-chief investment officer.
- In April 2016, Fisher Investments was named one of the top places to work for recent graduates by Symplicity, a market leader in career services management solutions Employers from across the country participated in the survey, which ranked companies based on benefits, mentorship, training, company culture, Glassdoor.com ratings, and work/life balance.
- In October 2019 Fisher came under criticism for crude sexual references he made during a fireside chat at a conference sponsored by Tiburon Security Advisors.
Ken Fisher Books
- The Only Three Questions That Count
- Beat the Crowd: How You Can Out-Invest the Herd by Thinking Differently
- Super Stocks
- 100 Minds That Made the Market
- The Wall Street Waltz
- The Ten Roads to Riches
- The Little Book of Market Myths
- Plan Your Prosperity
- The Ken Fisher Classics Collection
- Simply Successful Selling
Who is Ken Fisher married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Fisher is married to his wife Sherrilyn Fisher. There is a lack of information about his love life. In the case we update, we will let you know. The couple proud to be three children. They are Nathan, Jesse, and Clayton. As of now, the couple seems to be happy with their children.
How much net worth does Ken Fisher Own?
Fisher who is an American investment analyst and the founder and chairman of Fisher Investments, a fee-only financial adviser with United States offices in Woodside California. He is earning a good salary however the exactly estimated net worth around 3.8 billion US dollars as of 2019.
How tall is Ken Fisher?
Observing his body statistics, Fisher stand height of 6 feet 1 inch and weighs around 78 Kg. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.