Matteo Bocelli is a versatile Italian tenor and musician. He is well known for being the youngest son of singer, songwriter, and record producer Andrea Bocelli. He began taking piano lessons quite early in his life. When he was 18 years old, Bocelli got the chance to perform as a tenor for the first time at the Teatro del Silenzio, an Italian open-air amphitheater situated in Lajatico, Tuscany. In March 2017, he participated in the “David Foster and Friends” competition for the Horatio Alger Award, in Washington, the United States of America. In 2018, he also collaborated with his father on the song “Fall on Me”, which is part of Bocelli Sr.’s album, “Si”. He has also gained a lovely fan base on his social media as he has gained more than 434K followers on his Instagram account and over 14.7K followers on his Twitter account.
Matteo Bocelli famous for
- Being an Italian tenor and musician.
- Being the youngest son of singer, songwriter, and record producer Andrea Bocelli.
Who are Matteo Bocelli’s parents?
Matteo Bocelli took birth on 8th October 1997 in Italy. He is Italian by nationality and Italian-white by ethnicity. Similarly, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Matteo has celebrated his 24th birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Libra. He is the youngest son of his father, Andrea Bocelli, and his first wife Enrica Cenzatti, Matteo’s mother. His father is a singer, songwriter, and record producer. He also has an older brother named, Amos. His parents separated in 2002.
Matteo Bocelli’s music career
- Matteo Bocelli kicks off his career making his debut as a tenor in front of 12 thousand of spectators at the Teatro del Silenzio on 30th July 2016 after which he performed on the opening night of “Celebrity Fight Night”.
- He appeared on stage at Palazzo Pitti for “Pitti Uomo 91” on 12th January 2017 and performed for the first time in the United States of America, when he participated in the “David Foster and Friends” competition for the Horatio Alger Award in Washington on 30th March 2017.
- Subsequently, he and his father recorded together, “Fall on Me” which was released on 20th September 2018.
- Bocelli later released a new single, “Can You Feel the Love Tonight from”, Disney’s forthcoming album, “Disney Goes Classical” in May 2020. The album was released on 2nd October 2020.
Matteo Bocelli’s personal life
Matteo Bocelli is an unmarried man. He has remained tight-lipped about his private life in public. However, as he likes to keep his personal life out of social media, he has not disclosed any details about his girlfriend. So we can surely assume that Matteo is currently living a single life. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is Matteo Bocelli’s net worth?
Matteo Bocelli has a net worth of $40 million as of 2022 whereas his exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. In his short professional time also, he has established himself an identity already and Matteo’s also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. In addition, his major source of income is his musical career.
How tall is Matteo Bocelli?
Matteo Bocelli is 5 ft 12 in / 182 cm tall and his body weighs around 172 lb / 78 kg. He has good-looking black hair and dark brown eyes color. Moreover, his body build type is average.