Rebekah Elmaloglou is an Australian actress. She is renowned for her role as Terese Willis on the long-running soap opera “Neighbours” and as Sophie Simpson on “Home and Away” from 1990 to 1993 and again on a recurring basis from 2002 to 2005.
What is Rebekah Elmaloglou Famous For?
- Being an Australian actress.
- For her role as Terese Willis on the long-running soap opera Neighbours.
- For her portrayal of Sophie Simpson in the popular Australian soap opera Home and Away.
Who are Rebekah Elmaloglou Parents?
Rebekah Elmaloglou was born on 23 January 1974 with the birth name of Rebekah Sophie Elmaloglou in Paddington, New South Wales, Australia, at the Royal Women’s Hospital, Paddington. Her nationality is Australian and she is of Greek-English ethnicity. She is the daughter of Gregory Elmaglou. She was born to a Greek father and a British mother. Her dad was the principal cello in Sydney ABC Symphony Orchestra and her mum was a teacher by profession. She has three brothers; Sebastian Elmaloglou, Dominic Elmaloglou, and Peter Elmaloglou. She left school at the age of 15 and trained at the Keane Kids Studios in Sydney, where she studied acting, singing, and dancing. Her present age is 48 as of 2022.
Rebekah Elmaloglou Career Timeline
- Rebekah Elmaloglou started her acting profession in 1984.
- She has appeared in numerous roles in various programs and films such as “Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome” (1985), “Five Times Dizzy” (1986), Jocelyn Moorhouse’ debut film “The Siege of Barton’s Bathroom” (1986), Relatives, Mack the Knife and Limbo plus the 1988 telemovie “Princess Kate”.
- She also had a regular role in Home and Away as Sophie Simpson in 1989.
- After that, she appeared in the Australian film “The Sum of Us” (1994) and guest starred in “A Country Practice” as Christine Agapitos.
- In the year 1994, she appeared on the stage at the Sydney Opera House in “Caravan”.
- Then, she went to the UK for a production of Aladdin in 1993.
- She appeared in Pacific Drive in 1996.
- She appeared in an episode of Life Support as a “publicity whore”.
- On 7th February 2013, it was announced that she had joined the cast of “Neighbours” as Terese Willis, a role she remained in until the show’s final episode on 28th July 2022.
Who is Rebekah Elmaloglou married to?
Rebekah Elmaloglou is a married woman. She tied a knot with her longtime boyfriend turned husband, Kane Baker 25 June 2009. The couple together had a child named Kai Elmaloglou, born in 2008. The couple has been married for thirteen years. Their bond is going stronger with the passage of time. Her sexual orientation is straight. She is living a happy life with her husband and children.
How much is Rebekah Elmaloglou Net Worth?
Rebekah Elmaloglou is an actress by profession who is making a cool amount of money throughout her career. As of 2022, the net worth of Rebekah is estimated to have between the range of $1 million – $5 million. Her annual salary is in thousands of dollars. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry appearing in films and series. She is living a cool lifestyle at present and she is satisfied with her earnings at present.
How tall is Rebekah Elmaloglou?
Rebekah Elmaloglou is a beautiful actress whose height is 5 feet 4 inches. Her body weight consists of 57 KG. Her hair color is golden brown and her eye color is brown. She wears a dress size of 14 (US). She has a healthy body and she maintains her body a lot by doing frequent exercise.