Ryoko Yonekura is a Japanese actress and former fashion model best known for her role in the Japanese medical drama Doctor-X: Surgeon Michiko Daimon. She studied classical ballet for 15 years from the age of five. Let’s know more about the actress and her struggles in the entertainment industry and many more about her through this article.
What is Ryoko famous for?
- A Japanese actress and former fashion model.
- Her role in the Japanese medical drama Doctor-X: Surgeon Michiko Daimon.
What is the nationality of Ryoko Yonekura?
Recalling her early life, Ryoko was born in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan. She is Japanese by nationality and belongs to South-Asian ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. Information regarding her parents, siblings, her childhood, and her academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed.
How Ryoko Yonekura become an actress?
- Moving towards her career, Ryoko begins started her career as a model in 1993, working for fashion magazines such as CanCam. After working with many magazines as a fashion model, her intention to start her acting career in June 1999.
- Her acting debut was in the TBS television drama Koi no Kamisama (God of Love) in 2000 and has appeared in many dramas ever since. Some of her notable drama series are Love Revolution (2001), Artificial Beauty (2002), Kurokawa No Techo Special (2005), Kōshōnin (2008), Kōshōnin 2 (2009), 35-sai no Koukousei (2013), Doctor-X: Season 1-6 (2012-2019), Crayon Shin-chan (2019), and many others.
- She played the role of Roxie Hart in the Japanese-language production of Chicago in Toyko 2008 and 2010. She then learned the role in English and made her Broadway debut in 2012, reprising her role in July 2017, and again in July 2019.
Is Ryoko Yonekura married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Ryoko was a married woman. But her husband’s name is yet to be revealed. She had married a company owner who is two years junior to her. The pair exchanged the vows in 2014. Unfortunately, their marriage did not go well and in 2016 of December the pair got a divorce after two years. As of now, she seems to be single.
What is the net worth of Ryoko Yonekura?
Being a part of the entertainment industry since 1993, Ryoko earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession as an actress and fashion model. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $1.7 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Ryoko Yonekura?
Observing her body physics, Ryoko stands a height of 5 feet 6¼ inches and her weight is 45 Kg. She has a pair of black eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body measures 81-58-83 cm and his blood group is B.