Scarlette Douglas is an English television presenter, singer, dancer, and television property expert who is well-recognized for being one of the presenters on the Channel 4 series “A Place in the Sun” (2015-2022).
Likewise, she has also been a regular guest reporter on The One Show, Points of View, and Jeremy Vine. Since 2022, she has presented George Clarke’s Flipping Fast and Worst House on the Street for Channel 4, alongside her brother, Stuart Douglas. She took part in Series 22 of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in November 2022.
Scarlette Douglas Famous For
- Scarlette Douglas is a TV presenter, singer, television property expert, and dancer.
- She is famous for being the former present of “A Place in the Sun”.
What is Scarlette Douglas Full Name?
Scarlette Douglas was born on 17th March 1987 with the full name of Charlotte Patricia Louise Douglas. Born in Enfield, London, England; she holds British nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed. Her present age is 35 as of 2022.
Douglas is the daughter of Joe Douglas and Bev Douglas. She also has two older brothers, Stuart and Andrew, the former of whom is a retired professional footballer that played for Luton Town.
For her education, she graduated from Turnford Senior School in 2003 and then attended Laine Theatre Arts. From there, she achieved her diploma in musical theatre, singing, dancing, acting, and modeling.
How Did Scarlette Douglas Start Her Career?
- Scarlette began her career in musical theatre, appearing in various productions including “Hairspray”, “Little Shop of Horrors” and “I Can’t Sing!”.
- She then worked as a backing singer and dancer on “Thriller – Live” and also for Electro Velvet at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
- In 2015, she joined the Channel 4 lifestyle series “A Place in the Sun” as one of the presenters and property experts.
- She decided to leave the series in August 2022 after seven years to pursue other projects.
- In the year 2016, she began appearing as a reporter on the BBC One series “Points of View”.
- Between 2017 and 2020, she appeared as a regular reporter on “The One Show”.
- She was also a guest presenter on the Channel 5 chat and debate show “Jeremy Vine” from 2019 to 2021.
- In 2020, she presented “Holiday Secrets… is Last Minute Best?” on Channel 4.
- In July 2022, Douglas, alongside her brother Stuart, presented Love “It or List It” as part of Channel 4’s “Black to Front” special.
- In June 2022, the pair began presenting architect George Clarke’s series George Clarke’s “Flipping Fast”.
- In August 2022, they began presenting the property development series “Worst House on the Street”.
- Recently, in November 2022, she took part in Series 22 of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”.
Who is Scarlette Douglas’s Boyfriend?
Scarlette Douglas is an unmarried lady but she is currently in a relationship.
She is dating her handsome boyfriend, Lyndrik Xela who is a musician and former ‘The Voice’ contestant. The duo met each other for the first time in 2009 after they starred in the West End show Thriller Live. The lovebirds are enjoying their life a lot.
What is Scarlette Douglas’s Net Worth?
Scarlette Douglas is a TV presenter, singer, dancer, and television property expert. As of 2022, the net worth of Scarlette Douglas is estimated to have $1 Million. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and she is living a relaxed lifestyle right now. She is making her annual salary is in thousand of dollars.
Scarlette Douglas Height
Scarlette Douglas is a pretty woman with a standing height of 5 feet 5 inches or 1.67 m. Her body weight consists of 60 KG. Her eye color is black and her hair color is also black. She wears a shoe size of 5 US.