Noel Fielding is a versatile English actor and comedian who is well-recognized for his work with The Mighty Boosh comedy troupe alongside Julian Barratt in the 2000s. Recently he was seen as a co-presenter of “The Great British Bake Off” since 2017. He played the role of Vince Noir on The Mighty Boosh and starred as Richmond Avenal in “The IT Crowd” and in 2012, his solo comedy sketch show, “Noel Fielding’s Luxury Comedy”, premiered on the U.K.’s channel E4. In 2017, he also became a host of BBC’s “The Great British Bake Off”. As well, Noel is the founder of the band Loose Tapestries, which he formed with Kasabian guitarist Sergio Pizzorno. He has also exhibited his paintings in London and collaborated with Fendi for their autumn/winter 2021 menswear collection. Moreover, he will play Dick Turpin in an upcoming Apple TV+ comedy series in 2022.
What made Noel Fielding famous?
What is nationality Noel Fielding?
Noel Fielding was born on 21st May 1973 in Westminster, London, England. He is British by nationality and British-white by ethnicity. Likewise, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Noel celebrated his 49th birthday in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Gemini. He is the son of his father, Royal Mail manager Ray Fielding (born 1953), and his mother, Yvonne Fagan (1953-1990). He also has one sibling a brother named Michael Fielding.
Moving to Noel’s education, he was educated at Croydon School of Art, then studied for a BA in Graphic Design and Advertising at Buckinghamshire New University, then called Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College in High Wycombe. He graduated in 1995.
What does Noel Fielding do for a living?
- Noel Fielding kicks off his career launching his in June 2016 after which in 2010 and 2014, he took part in Channel 4’s “Comedy Gala”.
- He then stood in as a team captain for three episodes during series 21 of “Never Mind the Buzzcocks” and achieved a record for the highest team score ever on the show.
- He became one of the regular team captains after Bailey left the show in 2009.
- He was scheduled to appear in the film Stardust, but had to drop out due to ill health after which he participated twice with Russell Brand in 2006 and 2007 on the annual quiz show “The Big Fat Quiz of the Year”.
- He also took part in Catherine Tate’s TV movie “Laughing at the Noughties” in 2011 and produced his first solo series for Channel 4 network’s E4 channel in the same year.
- Later he started his show titled “Noel Fielding’s Luxury Comedy” which broadcasted in January 2012.
- In 2014, the show’s second series, titled “Noel Fielding’s Luxury Comedy 2: Tales From Painted Hawaii”, was the first broadcast on E4.
- He also performed Kate Bush’s “Wuthering Heights” dance routine for Series 3 of “Let’s Dance For Comic Relief”, and reached the grand final in 2011.
- Later it was revealed in March 2017 that Noel would co-host the upcoming series of “The Great British Bake Off”.
- Also, he was seen as a contestant on Series 4 of the Dave comedy panel game “Taskmaster” in 2017 as well as he was a panelist on “QI” in January 2018.
- In 2022, Noel will play Dick Turpin in an upcoming Apple TV+ comedy series.
- Besides, he appeared in five episodes of the BBC Radio 2 show “Vic Reeves’ House Arrest” as a local vagrant in November 2007 who knocks on Reeves’ door once a week to ask for work.
- Noel has appeared in several music videos, including Mint Royale’s “Blue Song” as well as he was involved in the Kasabian video “Vlad the Impaler” in 2009, in which he plays the titular character, and reprised the role at the 2014 Glastonbury Festival.
- As well, he starred in Kate Bush’s music video “Deeper Understanding” as a means of thanks for the “Let’s Dance For Comic Relief” performance.
- Moreover, Noel held his first exhibition, entitled “Psychedelic Dreams of the Jelly Fox”, at Maison Bertaux, a patisserie in Greek Street, Soho in early 2008.
- Subsequently, he launched an art book called “Scribblings of a Madcap Shambleton” in October 2011.
- His video installation of “The Jelly Fox” was shown at the Saatchi Gallery and in March 2015, his exhibition “He Wore Dreams Around Unkind Faces” was shown at the Royal Albert Hall.
Does Noel Fielding have a wife?
Noel Fielding is an unmarried man. He is in a romantic relationship with his beautiful wife, Lliana Bird who is a radio DJ. The pair started dating each other sometime around 2010. They both seem extremely happy in their domestic life. Lliana’s supportive of him and the profession that he is in. The couple is also blessed to be parents of two children as their first child, a daughter named Dali (after artist Salvador Dalí), was born in 2018 and their second daughter, Iggy, was born in August 2020. They reside in the Highgate area of London.
How much is Noel Fielding earn per series?
Noel Fielding has a net worth of $6 million as of 2022 and he also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around £200,000 per series. He has the access to all the world’s luxury and comfort and he couldn’t have been more thankful to god for what he’s blessed with. With his calm and easy-going personality, Noel is expected to get more popular in the coming years. In addition, his major source of income is his actor and comedian career.
What is the Height of Noel Fielding
Noel Fielding stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 11 in / 180 cm with a balanced body weight of 75 kg. He has attractive blue eyes and dark brown hair color. Besides, his body build type is average and he has kept his body healthy, fit and fine as an actor.