Ѕоnја Моrgаn іѕ оnе оf Аmеrіса’ѕ mоѕt fаmоuѕ rеаlіtу ѕtаrѕ whо rоѕе tо fаmе thrоugh thе ѕhоw Тhе Rеаl Ноuѕеwіvеѕ оf Nеw Yоrk. Ѕhе hаѕ bееn іnvоlvеd wіth thе fаѕhіоn іnduѕtrу fоr а lоng tіmе. ТShe іѕ аlѕо а ѕuссеѕѕful еntrерrеnеur and socialite. Let’s explore more about her through this article.
What is Sonja Morgan famous for?
- An American producer, socialite and TV personality.
- Her work as a fashion designer with affordable luxurious designs and collections.
When was Sonja Morgan born?
Recalling her early life, Sonja was born in Albany, New York, U.S. to her parents in the year 1963. Currently, she aged 56 years old. The information regarding her parents and siblings are yet to be disclosed. Similarly, she is an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Further, her birth sign is Sagittarius.
Concerning her education, she attended the Fashion Institue of Technology in New York for 3 years from 1982 to 1985 and later graduated with a Bachelors’s degree in marketing and simultaneously balanced a budding career in fashion and acting.
Where does Sonja Morgan work?
- Moving towards her career, Sonja was still pursuing fashion retailing and wholesale in Garment District in Manhattan when she became a luxury brand consultant for the country’s top hotels, restaurants, and fashion establishments.
- She became the talk of the town amongst New Yod Frenchie RK’s high-rollers and fashionistas. She founded her fashion brand, Sonja Morgan Brands and debuted her collection in the 2015 New York Fashion Week. Her line of luxury fashion wear was on high-demand and the affordable price margin made her products an instant hit.
- Following her success as an entrepreneur and fashion icon, she was cast in the third season of the reality TV show, The Real Housewives of New York City. She would go on to star as herself from 2010 to 2019 for a total of 185 appearances throughout the series’ run.
- Most recently, she has also starred in her self-produced drama, 2019’s The Man in the Attic.
- She is also a philanthropist and an advocate for the welfare of children, women, animals, and the LGBTQ community. She has donated to such charities as New Yorker’s for Children, The Princess Grace Foundation, Jeffrey Fashion Cares, ASPCA, and GLAAD. Her altruistic works have earned her numerous accolades, including Broadway, Speaks Out Hero Award.
Who is Sonja Morgan married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Sonja was married to John Adams Morgan. Together, the couple blessed a daughter named Quincy Adams Morgan in 2000. Unfortunately, the couple divorced after 10 years of marriage.
Later, she was engaged with Count Pierfrancesco for six years. The relationship also does not go well and they separated. Previously, she dated several celebrities. They are Owen Wilson, Jack Nicholson, Paul Nassif, harry Dublin, Richard Lewis, Eric Clapton, and John McEnroe.
Currently, she is said to be dating a hotelier called The Frenchie. The lovebirds seem to happy as of now.
How much is Sonja Morgan’s worth?
Being a film producer and reality TV personality, Sonja earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $10 million and her salary is somewhere around $465 Thousand at present. Further, the details of her assets were updated soon.
How tall is Sonja Morgan?
Observing her body physics, Sonja stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 61 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of light brown eyes and blonde hair color. She is a 38B (US) and her shoe size is 8 (US). Further, her body measures 33-25-35 inches.