Stevie J is an American DJ and one of the most successful record producers of the mid-to-late 1990s. He is also a popular television personality who has appeared as a primary cast member of the VH1 reality TV series, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”(2012). Jordan even has won a 1997 Grammy Award for his work on the album, “No Way Out”. Jordan was even arrested in New York before in 2014 for nonpayment of court-ordered child support.
What is Stevie J Famous for?
- Famous as one of the best record producers winning a Grammy Award.
- Known to be wild in a relationship as he has 6 children from different mothers.
Where was Stevie J Born?
Stevie J was born on November 2, 1971, in Buffalo, New York, United States. His birth name is Steven Aaron Jordan. His nationality is American and belongs to Black ethnicity. Scorpio is his zodiac sign.
Stevie J was born to Moses Jordan(father) and Penny Daniels(mother). J was raised in Buffalo, New York by his father only as his mother abandoned the family while he was young. J grew up along with his brother, Mike J. learning things from his dad.
Who is Joseline Hernandez?
Stevie J’s career Highlights
- Stevie J started his professional career first as a member of Bad Boy Records’ “Hitmen” in 1993.
- He produced his self-titled debut album, “R&B” quartet 112 also producing their lead single “Only You”.
- J often worked with label owner Sean “Puffy” Combs.
- He produced several other records such as “Mo Money Mo Problems”, “Nasty Boy”, “Notorious Thugs”, “Another”, “You’re Nobody”, and “Last Day”.
- He even won a Grammy Award for production work on Combs’ album, “No Way Out”.
- J also produced an album, “Butterfly”(1997) which included songs like “Honey”, “Breakdown”, “Babydoll”, “I Still Believe” and “Do You Know Where You’re Going To”.
- In 2001, he co-wrote the hit single “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” for Eve.
- He also appeared on the Jodeci’s 1995 album “The Show, The After Party, The Hotel”.
- J has been appearing as a primary cast member of the VH1 reality TV series, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” since 2012.
- He even appeared in Television series like, “BET Hip Hop Awards”, “This is Hot 97”, “Joseline’s Special Delivery”, “Star”.
- J also has worked as the main cast and executive producer in the reality TV series, “Leave It To Stevie”.
Who is Faith Evans?
Who is Stevie J Married to?
Stevie Jordan is currently married to his wife, Faith Evans whom he had known for over 20 years. Evans is also a popular actress, singer and record producer. The couple got married in 2018. He has even turned to be a grandfather as he has a grandson, Zion from his oldest son Dorian.
Further, J has been linked with several beautiful ladies around throughout his life to date. Previously, he was in a relationship with a popular rapper and singer, Eve. Jordan then dated Alex Martin. Martin is an actress popularly known as the daughter of Whoopi Goldberg. The couple was linked romantically and they got engaged in 2007. However, their relationship didn’t continue for long and they split soon.
Jordan has six children from different mothers. He shares a son, Dorian Jordan with Rhonda Henderson, a daughter Sade Jordan with Felicia Stover, son Steven Jordan Jr. and daughter Savannah Jordan with Carol Antoinette Bennett, a daughter Eva Giselle Jordan with Mimi Faust and a daughter Bonnie Bella Jordan with Joseline Hernandez.
Recently, in March 2020, Joseline Hernandez, an ex-girlfriend of Jordan broke down crying after losing the custody of their daughter, Bonnie Bella to Jordan.
What is the Net Worth of Stevie J?
Stevie J, one of the most successful record producers of all time, has undoubtedly managed to amass a fortune worth million dollars through his several music albums. J has been into the field of music since the 1990s and must have his fortune amounting millions. His estimated net worth is $6 million.
He also makes money from his several TV series mostly from “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”. Before in 2014, he owed over $1,107,412 for nonpayment of court-ordered child support.
How Tall is Stevie J?
The 48 years old personality, Stevie J has an average body physique. J has a brown complexion with black hair and brown eyes. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inch. while her body weighs around 70kg.