Tammy Slaton is an American TV personality who is famous for her appearance in TLC’s hit show “1000-Lb Sisters“. The beloved show features sisters Tammy Slaton and Amy Slaton. Since its debut, the sisters have inspired viewers with their courage and tenacity to lose over 1000 lbs between the two of them. The fan-favorite show “1000-Lb Sisters” is about to make its much-anticipated return, with its fourth season premiering on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, at 9 pm ET/PT.
What is Tammy Slaton Known For?
- Tammy Slaton is a reality TV personality.
- Tammy is best known for her appearance on TLC’s weight-loss series “1000-LB Sisters”.
- She is also known for the makeup routine and vlog content that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel.
Who are Tammy Slaton’s Parents?
Tammy Slaton was born on July 27, 1986, which makes her the present age of 36 years as of 2022. She is from Kentucky, the USA. As per her birthdate, Leo is her zodiac sign. She is a believer in Christianity religion. She is the daughter of Darlene Slaton (mother) and Bugger Bob (father). She has two siblings – Amy Slaton (TV Personality, Content Creator) and Chris Combs (TV Personality). She is American by nationality and she belongs to the American-White ethnicity.
Growing up, her life was filled with the loss of loved ones as she lost her father when she was 9 years old, and soon after she also lost her grandmother who raised her and Amy while their mother worked 2 to 3 jobs to provide for her family.
What does Tammy Slaton do for a living?
- Tammy and her sister, Amy were discovered by TLC when the pair weighed a combined 1,000 pounds. Both women were dangerously obese and needed bariatric surgery. Amy underwent the surgery necessary to improve her health and has tried to make significant lifestyle changes. Tammy, on the other hand, hasn’t done much of anything to make a change to better her health.
- She rose to fame after her appearance on the reality TV series “1000-Lb Sisters” along with her sister, Amy Halterman. The series shows the two siblings who try to support each other amid their respective weight loss journeys.
- She has appeared in three seasons of the show. Season 4 of the series is set to premiere on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Tammy’s brother, Chris Combs, even shared a big update on his sister’s weight loss journey on the finale in January 2022, revealing that Tammy lost 115 pounds while away at a nursing rehab facility.
- She started her eponymous YouTube channel on March 1, 2018. However, Tammy did not begin uploading videos to it until May 21, 2018.
How much is Tammy Slaton’s Net Worth?
Tammy Slaton is a reality TV personality whose net worth is estimated to have $100,000 as per online sources as of January 2023. She is making an annual salary of thousands of dollars from her professional career. Neither Amy nor Tammy have disclosed how much they earn per episode of the show “1000-Lb Sisters”, it’s speculated the figure could be relative to other stars on the small screen. “For those docu-ensembles, especially if they’re nobodies, per episode it ranges from low-end, like $1,500 an episode, to $3,000 at the high end,” Business Insider reported. “And then after three years of success, it can go up to $7,000 to $10,000 an episode. After that, you start moving into the Kardashian level.”
In addition to her TV appearances, she has a growing YouTube channel that she often posts to with more than 155K subscribers. The reality star also does Cameos, which are personalized messages for fans, at $20 per message. Her main source of welath comes from the entertainment industry and social media career.
According to reports, Tammy’s Kentucky duplex cost around $239,000, and Amy’s home was a lot more affordable at just $37,000. Unfortunately for Tammy, she had to spend more money on housing once she began staying in an Ohio weight-loss treatment facility.
Who is Tammy Slaton’s Husband?
Tammy Slaton is a married woman. She tied the knot to her handsome husband, Caleb Willingham. Her wedding to husband Caleb Willingham in November 2022 is set to be featured in the upcoming season of the show. They had met at Ohio Rehab Center and fell in love at that location. Today, the duo is living a happy life and they are enjoying their life happily. Her sexual orientation is Pansexual. In February 2021, she came out as ‘Pansexual’.
Previously, she dated Jerry Sykes. On February 6, 2020, she uploaded a picture of herself on Twitter while she was romantically snuggled up to Jerry Sykes on Instagram. She captioned the picture “Bae for life” with colorful hearts. Later, they separated. In 2022, she dated Phillip Redmond aka BBW King for a short time. She shared a TikTok video about the announcement of the split in August 2022. Her family felt relieved after the split as they didn’t like him.
What is Tammy Slaton’s Weight?
Tammy Slaton is a beautiful woman with a height of 5 ft 9 in. Her body weight measures 274.5 kg or 605 lbs. When Tammy was featured on TLC‘s weight-loss series “1000-lb Sisters”, she weighed in at 605 lbs. Her body type is large. She has a pair of attractive Hazel colored eyes. Her hair color is blonde. However, she prefers to dye in various shades including red. She has a large curvaceous physical appearance with rosy cheeks. She has thin eyebrows.
Tammy Slaton is still residing in her Ohio rehab facility even after successfully having her gastric bypass surgery performed. Followers of “1000-lb Sisters” are confused as to why Tammy Slaton still lives in the Ohio rehab facility after undergoing her weight loss surgery. The insider shared that the nurses were making sure Tammy stuck with her diet and that her body wouldn’t reject her new medications. After the first two weeks, Tammy chose to stay in the rehab center.