Born on September 22, 1987, Teyonah Parris is an American actress who rose to fame for her roles in Dear White People, Chi-Raq and appears as Brianna in the Film Candyman (2020).
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Julliard School.
Teyonah Parris Ethnicity/Religion
Teyonah was born and raised in Hopkins, South Carolina. She attended Julliard School.
Teyonah Parris Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
As for Teyonah’s relationship status, it remains unknown to us. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Teyonah Parris
Nicknames: Teyonah, Teyona
Birthday: September 22, 1987
Age: 32 years old (as of March 2020)
Birthplace: Hopkins, South Carolina, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: Julliard School
Religion: Not Available
Spouse/Dating: Not Available
Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
Weight: 55 kg (approx)
Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Chest Size: Not Available
Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Teyonah is an American actress.
- She is best known for her roles in Dear White People, Chi-Raq and If Beale Street Could Talk.
- She attended Julliard School.
- She made her television debut in the The Good Wife.
- She rose to fame for her role in the film Dear White People.
- She appears as Brianna in the movie Candyman and Monica in the film Captain Marvel.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.