Born on December 4, 1954, Tony Dodd is an American actor and producer who is best known for his roles as Sergeant in Platoon and Kurn in Star Trek.
He is also known for his roles in Night of the Living Dead, The Man from eearth and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallens. He appears as Candyman in the film Candyman (2020).
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended University of Connecticut, Eugene O’Neill National Theatre Institute.
Tony Todd Ethnicity/Religion
Tony was born in Washington, D.C and grew up in Connecticut. He attended University of Connecticut and studied at the Eugene O’Neill National Actors Theatre Institute.
Tony Todd Affair/Married/Wife
We do not have information regarding his marital status. For more information, visit his twitter.
Get a summary of the Los Angeles Lakers vs. New Orleans Pelicans basketball game https://t.co/Yh5kP105fZ
via @ESPN App https://t.co/KikrFslHcf
— Tony Todd (@TonyTodd54) March 2, 2020
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Anthony Tiran Todd
Nicknames: Tony Todd
Birthday: December 4, 1954
Age: 65 years old (as of March 2020)
Birthplace: Washington D.C, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: University of Connecticut, Eugene O’Neill National Theatre Institute
Profession: Actor, producer
Spouse/Wife: Not Available
Net Worth: He is a millionaire
Height: 6 feet 5 inches (196 cm)
Weight: 90 kg (approx)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American actor ad producer.
- He is best known for his role as Sergeant in Platoon and Kurn in Star Trek.
- He is also known for his roles in Night of the Living Dead, The Man from eearth and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallens.
- He appears as Candyman in Candyman (2020).
- He is a graduate of University of Connecticut and studied theatre at Eugene O’Neill National Actors Theatre Institute.
- He has appeared in more than 100 theatrical and television films.
- He has narrated on films and television trailers.
- One of his earliest role was in Sleepwalk back in 1986.
It’s very interesting that most of the roles I’ve gotten are grim, when I’m actually a very well-adjusted man and had a happy upbringing. I guess there are some dark shadows somewhere in there, but I’m a big kid.
Visit our site for more updates.