Tiffany Pollard is an American television personality and actress who first achieved public recognition for her participation in VH1’s reality show, “Flavor of Love”(2006–2007) and “I Love New York”(2007–2008). Pollard is also known by the nickname of “New York”, “HBIC(Head Bitch in Charge)” and Meme Queen.
Pollard even had participated in the 17th season of “Celebrity Big Brother”, finishing in fourth place in 2016. She was also a cast member of the series, “The Next:15”. She even had created a talk show series on VH1’s YouTube channel, “Brunch with Tiffany” back in 2017.
She was also a cast member on the E! reality show, “Famously Single” and along with her mother on “Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn”. Pollard even had taken part in the 11th season of “Celebrity Ex on the Beach”, as the ex of David McIntosh. Besides, she is quite active on social media sites with over 877k followers on Instagram: @tiffany_hbic_pollard.
What is Tiffany Pollard Famous for?
- Famous as a contestant on “Flavor of Love”(2006–2007).
Where was Tiffany Pollard Born?
Tiffany Pollard was born on January 6, 1982, in Utica, New York, United States. Her birth name is Tiffany Pollard. Her nationality is American. Pollard belongs to the Black ethnicity while Capricon is her zodiac sign.
Tiffany Pollard was born as the daughter of her parents: Michelle Rothschild-Patterson(mother) and Alex Pollard(father). Her mother, Michelle was also known by the name of Sister Parrerson is a real personality who even had starred in reality sows lie “I Love New York”.
Tiffany grew up in her hometown along with her sibling; Dereck Pollard, where she attended John F. Kennedy Middle School and later graduated from Thomas R. Proctor High School.
Tiffany Pollard’s Career Highlights
- Tiffany Pollard started her career when she appeared as one of the contestants on the popular reality show, “Flavor of Love” in 2006.
- In the show, Pollard vowed to “whoop Pumkin’s ass”, which was rated number one on various VH1 and MTV reality show specials. She appeared on the show for its two seasons.
- Pollard’s first reality television series was on a reality show on VH1, “I Love New York” in 2007. The show premiered on Monday, January 8, 2007, and was the most-watched series debut in VH1 history with 4.426 million viewers.
- She then appeared on the VH1 reality show, “New York Goes to Hollywood” which premiered on August 4, 2008.
- It was followed by the show, “New York Goest to Work” which premiered on May 4, 2009.
- Pollard joined on 17th season of “Celebrity Big Brother” house in the United Kingdom in 2016.
- On February 5, 2016, she made up to the final finishing in fourth place, ranking higher than any other American female who had been on the show.
- She also became a regular cast on the Big Brother spin-off show, “Big Brother’s Bit on the Side”.
- The same year, she was cast as the main lead on TV One’sseries, “The Next:15”.
- She then appeared as a cast member on the first season of “Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn”.
- In 2017, Pollard’s VH1 digital series, “Brunch with Tiffany” was premiered.
- She even appeared as a guest judge on season 11 of RuPaul’s “Drag Race” in 2019.
- In 2020, she appeared as the ex of David McIntosh on the eleventh season of “Celebrity Ex on the Beach”.
- Her first film role was in the comedy, “First Sunday” in 2008.
Tiffany Pollard’s Husband
Tiffany Pollard was previously engaged to Patrick “Tango” Hunter, who is a popular actor best known for being the winner of season 1 of “I Love New York”. The couple was engaged for just a six-month period until Hunter called off the engagement on the reunion show of “I Love New York”.
She was then engaged to George “Tailor Made” Weisgerber, who is the winner of “I Love New York 2”. However, on September 8, 2008, she announced that she had officially separated from Weisgerber. Also, back in 2016, Pollard suffered a miscarriage of her child.
Recently, in November 2020, she announced being engaged to her unnamed fiance on the “I Love New York Reunited” reunion special. Pollard has also dated Flavor Flav, Ahmad Givens, Kamal Givens, Ezra Masters, David Mcintosh, Aktion LA Jackson, and Scott Timlin.
Besides, Pollard has been referred to as the “queen of reaction memes” due to the high number of gifs used of her across social media.
Tiffany Pollard’s Net Worth
Tiffany Pollard has quite good earnings from her professional career as a television personality and actress. Having her career started with the hit show, “Flavor of Love”, Pollard has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular television personalities in her decade-long career.
Her source of income is surely her appearances on shows. Including her income, Pollard has a healthy net worth estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Tiffany Pollard’s Height
Tiffany Pollard is a gorgeous lady with a well maintained hour-glass body physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inches. while her body weighs around 65kg. Her body measurement is around 35-25-35 inches with a bra size of 35B, 4(US) as her dress size, and 5(US) as her shoe size.
She has a dark complexion with brown hair and dark brown eyes.