Vanessa Adriana Nadal popularly known as Vanessa Nadal is an American attorney, engineer, professor, and consultant. She is best known as the wife of the Broadway musicals In the Heights and Hamilton star, Lin-Manuel Miranda. She was high school friends with Miranda, whom she later met in 2005 and got married in 2010. As a chemical engineer, she worked as an R&D Scientist at Johnson & Johnson. She later obtained her Juris degree and worked at the law firm, Jones Day until 2016. She is currently a professor at Fordham University School of Law.
What is Vanessa Nadal Famous For?
- The wife of Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Everything To Know About Lin-Manuel Miranda
Where is Vanessa Nadal From?
Vanessa Nadal was born on 18 August 1982. Her birth name is Vanessa Adriana Nadal. Her birth place is in New York City, New York in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Her father is Frank Nadal. Information about her mother is not available at present. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. She has European ancestry. Her mother is Austrian. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Hunter College High School, where she met her future husband, Lin-Manuel Miranda. After high school, she attended the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering in 2004. She later obtained her Juris degree from Fordham University School of Law in 2010.
Vanessa Nadal Career
- While a student at MIT, Vanessa Nadal interned as Lab Researcher at the Austrian Academy of Sciences in 2001.
- In 2002, she was a research intern at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- She worked as a Research and Development intern at Johnson & Johnson in 2003. She later worked as an R&D Scientist there from 2004 to 2007. She worked in the research and development of multiple clinical skin-care technologies.
- While a law student, she briefly worked as a Judicial Extern to The Hon. Ronaldo T. Acosta in 2008.
- In the same year, she was a legal intern at King Ramsey Perry & Howell.
- She joined Jones Day as Summer Associate in 2009.
- She then became a law clerk from 2010 to 2011.
- She later worked there as an Associate from 2011 until May 2016.
- After she left Jones Day, she became a legal consultant as a freelancer for 2 years.
- In January 2019, she was hired as an adjunct professor at Fordham University School of Law. Besides teaching, she is the co-founder and professor of the first law school program on Cosmetics Regulation.
Lin-Manuel Miranda Wife: Vanessa Nadal
Vanessa Nadal is a married woman. She is married to Lin-Manuel Miranda. Her husband, Miranda is an American actor, singer, songwriter, rapper, composer, director, producer, author, and playwright. He is best known for creating and starring in the Broadway musicals In the Heights and Hamilton. He is the recipient of several accolades including the Pulitzer Prize, three Tony Awards, three Grammy Awards, an Emmy Award, and a MacArthur Fellowship. As a musician, he is known for contributing music for a scene in Star Wars which earned him nominations for Oscars and Golden Globe.
Nadal met Miranda in high school. There were high school friends. They were out of contact after high school until her Facebook profile came across Miranda in 2005. Miranda sent text messages to Nadal inviting her to a show. He then got one of his friends to ask for Nadal’s phone number to invite her to another show. They fell in love with each other. The couple tied a knot to each other in 2010. Miranda performed the Fiddler on the Roof song “To Life” at their wedding. The couple has two children together. Their sons Sebastian and Francisco were born in 2014 and 2018 respectively.
Vanessa Nadal Height
Vanessa Nadal stands at around a height of 1.63 m i.e. 5 feet and 4 inches tall. Information about her weight and other body measurements are not available. She has an average body build. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is dark brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Vanessa Nadal Net Worth
Vanessa Nadal is a chemical engineer as well as an attorney. As an R&D Scientist, she worked full time at Johnson & Johnson from 2004 to 2007. After obtained her Juris degree, she worked at Jones Day, first as Summer Associate and then as an Associate from 2009 to 2016. She is currently an adjunct professor at Fordham University School of Law. Summing up her professional career, she is making a good income. At present, her net worth is estimated at $1 million.