Jordi Alejandro Vilasuso, popularly known as Jordi Vilasuso is a Cuban-American actor best known for his work in soap operas. He is best known for his role as Tony Santos on the CBS soap opera, Guiding Light. For his role in Guiding Light, he won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series in 2003. His other major works are soap operas, Fashion House, All My Children, Days of Our Lives, and The Young and the Restless.
He has over 50k followers on his Instagram @jordivilasuso.
What is Jordi Vilasuso Famous For?
- His role as Tony Santos on the CBS soap operas, Guiding Light.
- His role in Days Of Our Lives, All My Children, and The Young and The Restless.
Where is Jordi Vilasuso From?
Jordi Vilasuso was born on 15 June 1981. His birth name is Jordi Alejandro Vilasuso. His birth place is in Miami Florida in the United States. His nationality is American and he belongs to white ethnicity. He was born to a father, Frank Vilasuso, and a mother, Ana Vilasusio. His home town is in Coral Gables, Florida. He has 2 siblings, an older brother, Javier Vilasuso, and a younger sister, Marianne Vilasuso. His zodiac sign in Gemini.
Regarding his educational background, he attended Ransom Everglades High School. After graduating from high school, he attended Glendale Community College in California.
Jordi Vilasuso Career
- Jordi Vilasuso made his acting debut with the 1996 film, The Last Home Run.
- He made his television debut in a guest role in the supernatural drama series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 2000.
- Beginning from 2000, he started playing Tony Santos in soap opera, Guiding Light.
- He continued portraying the role until 2003.
- He won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series for his role in 2003.
- He starred in one of the main roles as Eddie Zarouvian in nighttime soap opera, Fashion House in 2006.
- He landed a contract role as Griffin Castillo in soap opera, All My Children in 2010. He appeared in the soap opera until 2013.
- He is also known for his contract role as Dario Hernandez in the soap opera, Days of Our Lives from 2016 to 2017.
- He landed the contract role as Rey Rosales in the popular soap operas, The Young and the Restless. He has been appearing in the soap opera since 2018.
- He has also guest-appeared in 8 Simple Rules (sitcom) in 2003 and 2004 and Numb3rs (drama series) in 2005.
- He has appeared in movies, The Lost City (2005), Heights (2005), Ready or Not (2009), La Linea (2009), Circle (2015), The Invitation (2015), and Below the Surface (TV film).
Who is Jordi Vilasuso Married to?
Jordi Vilasuso is a married man. He is married to Kaitlin Riley. The two started dating in 2010. They eventually got married on 25 August 2012 in Islamorada, Florida. The couple has two daughters, Riley Grace (born on 26 November 2012), and Everly Maeve (Born on 15 July 2016). He revealed in April 2020 that his family had mild cases of COVID-19 and have fully recovered.
Jordi Vilasuso Height
Jordi Vilasuso stands at a height of 1.78 m i.e. 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has an athletic body build. His sexual orientation is straight. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black.
Jordi Vilasuso Net Worth
Jordi Vilasuso earns from his career as an actor. He has appeared in several soap operas, most notable for Guiding Light, All My Children, Days of Our Lives, and The Young and the Restless among others. He has also starred in several movies. Majority of his income from his acting career. His net worth is estimated at around $1.5 million.