Kevin Feige is an American film producer and television producer who is well-recognized as the president of Marvel Studios and the primary producer of the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise. Feige is more known worldwide as the movie producer who has given blockbuster hit movies based on comic book films as “The X-Men”, “Avengers”, “Iron Man”, “Black Panther”, “Thor” and many others commonly known to be marvel movies.
The films he has produced to date have a combined worldwide box office gross of over $26.8 billion thus making him the highest-grossing producer of all time. Besides, he is also a member of the Producers Guild of America who even became a chief creative officer of Marvel Entertainment in 2019. For his work with Marvel Studios, he was honored with the 2012 ICG Publicists Guild Award.
With his upgrowing popularity, he has managed to amass a healthy fan following of around 536k on his verified Twitter account: @Kevfeige.
What is Kevin Feige Famous for?
- Famous as a film producer and television producer.
- Known for his movies; “Avengers”, “Iron Man”, “Black Panther”, “Thor”.
Where is Kevin Feige From?
Kevin Feige was born on June 2, 1973, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. His birth name is Kevin Feige. His nationality is American. Feige belongs to mixed ethnicity while Gemini is his zodiac sign.
Born and raised in his hometown and Westfield, New Jersey alongside his maternal grandfather Robert E. Short, who worked as a television producer in the 1950s, Kevin was hugely influenced to start a career in the same.
Growing up, he attended Westfield High School following which he went on to study at the University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts to pursue his dream career to create his cinema world. He was a huge fan of Marvel’s comic books since his childhood. He was selected to the university after failing five times before being accepted on his sixth try.
Kevin Feige’s Career Highlights: Marvel Movies
- Kevin Feige started his career initially as an assistant to executive producers working on movies, “Volcano”(1997) and “You’ve Got Mail”(1998).
- His career peaked when he was hired as a producer by Marvel in 2000.
- He made his Marvel debut as an associate producer on the superhero film, “X-Men” in 2000.
- The same year, he was hired to work as his second-in-command at Marvel Studios.
- His last work as an associate producer was in “Spider-Man”(2002).
- In 2003, he worked as a co-producer in movies; “Daredevil”, “X2” and executive producer in “Hulk”.
- After 7 years of hard work, he was named president of the production for Marvel Studios in March 2007.
- His works include globally hit movies; “Fantastic Four”, “Iron Man” series, “HUlk”, “Thor”, “Captain America”, “Guardians of Galaxy”, “Ant-Man”, “Doctor Strange” and many others.
- He was well-recognized for his work as a producer in “Black Panther”(2018), for which he nominations for an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Producers Guild of America Award.
- He also has worked on television shows as an executive producer on “Iron Man: Armored Adventures”, “Wolverine and the X-men”, “Agent Carter”, “WandaVision”, “The Falcom and the Winter Soldier”.
- He even had voiced as Chinnos in an episode of “The Simpsons”(2020).
- His upcoming projects include “Eternals”, “Spider-Man: No Way Home”, “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness”, “The Marvels”, and television shows, “Hawkeye”, “Ms. Marvel”, “Secret Invasion” and many more.
- He even received the Motion Picture Showman of the Year award at the ICG Publicists Guild Awards in 2013.
- He was named Chief Creative Officer for Marvel Comics, Marvel Television, and Marvel Animation.
Kevin Feige’s Wife
Kevin Feige is a married man and has been married for just once to date. His only wife is Caitlin with whom he has been married since 2014. Caitlin is a cardiothoracic nurse with whom he dated for years until they got married and has been together for over 7 years now. The couple is blessed with two children; a daughter born in 2009 and a son born in 2012.
Kevin Feige’s Net Worth? How Much He Earn?
Kevin Feige has quite hefty earnings from his professional career as a film producer and television producer. Having his career started as an assistant executive producer working on movies, “Volcano”(1997), Kevin has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular producers of all time.
Thanks to the films that he has produced throughout two decades of his career run which have a combined worldwide box office gross of over $26.8 billion, Feige is considered to be the highest-grossing producer of all time.
His income comes wholly from his Marvel movies including the movie, “Avengers: Endgame” having a box office gross of over $2.798 billion which surely has contributed a large percentage to his net worth. Including his income, he has a net worth estimated to be around $200 million.
Kevin Feige’s Height and Weight
Kevin Feige is a good-looking guy with average body size in his late 40s. He stands tall with a height of 6ft. (1.82m) while his body weighs around 70kg(154 lbs). He has a fair complexion with bald hair and green eyes.