Zach Avery is an actor from the USA who is famous for his role in “Last Moment of Clarity” alongside Samara Weaving, Carly Chaikin, and Brian Cox in 2020. He is also well-known for appearing in “The White Crow” in 2018, “Farming” in 2018 among others. Recently, he was arrested on charges of defrauding investors of $227 million through a Ponzi scheme in April 2021. He reportedly made up fake licensing deals with streaming platforms like Netflix, HBO, and others to get investors to fund his distribution company, 1inMM Capital LLC. He founded the company in 2013 and pretended that it distributed English language films to the Latin American Market. He is also a co-founder of One Key Entertainment. Zach was arrested by the special agents for defrauding investors. Later, he was released on a $1 million bond.
What makes Zach Avery so famous?
- Being an American Actor.
- For appearing in the films such as “Fury”, “Curvature”, “Farming”, “The White Crow”, “Last Moment of Clarity”, and more.
What is the Birth Name of Zach Avery? Details to know about his Family, Zodiac, and Education
Zach Avery was born on 5th December 1986. He is from Berkeley, California, the USA. His birth name is Zachary Joseph Horwitz. About his parents, he was born to his mother, Susan Kozlowski, and his father. His parents divorced when he was only 10 years old. His mother then remarried. After that, he moved from Tampa, Florida, to Fort Wayne, Indiana, where he lived with his mother and step-father. He celebrated his 34th birthday as of 2020. By nationality, he is American and he belongs to the American-White ethnicity. His race is White. Sagittarius is his Zodiac sign and he follows the Christianity religion. He has not stated anything about his sibling’s details.
Regarding his educational qualification, he received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Indiana University. After his graduation, he started the doctoral program at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Zach Avery Career Timeline
- Zach Avery made his screen debut in the 2009 film “G.E.D.”.
- Next, he appeared in an uncredited role as an SS medic in “Fury” in 20144.
- Moreover, he starred in Hell Is Where the Home Is (also known as Trespassers) in the year 2018.
- Also, he was seen in a small role in the Rudolf Nureyev biopic “The White Crow”.
- He then starred in “Last Moment of Clarity” in 2020.
- Furthermore, he was a co-founder along with the Hallivis brothers in the creation of 1inMM Productions company in 2013 which produced, acquired, and distributed content to mainstream audiences.
- Similarly, he is a co-founder of ‘One Key Entertainment’.
Conviction For Fraud
- Zach Avery was arrested on 5th April 2021 on charges of wire fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1343, maximum penalty: 20 years imprisonment in connection with the alleged orchestration of a $690 million Ponzi scheme that began in 2015, defrauding investors of over $227 million based on false claims that investor money would be used to acquire licensing rights to films that HBO and Netflix had agreed to distribute abroad, particularly in Latin America.
- He also pleaded guilty on 4th October 2021 to one count of securities fraud, facing up to 20 years in prison.
Zach Avery Wife: Who is he married to?
Zach Avery is a married man. He tied a knot to his beautiful wife, Mallory Horwitz. The couple is blessed with children; a son namely Jaxon Horwitz in 2018. It is currently unknown how long the pair have been together. As per Mallory’s Linkedin profile, she works as a hairstylist and colorist at the Ken Paves Salon. Mallory graduated from Indiana University Bloomington with a bachelor’s degree in tourism management in 2010. After her graduation, she did a course in cosmetology, barber/styling, and nail instructor at Vidal Sassoon Academy. The lovely pair are enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Zach Avery Net Worth?
The net worth of Zach Avery is estimated to have $24 Million before being charged with wire fraud. He has made a majority of his fortune from his acting career. There are no details about his annual income, salary details, or career earnings. His source of wealth is from his entertainment career. Recently, he was arrested on charges of defrauding investors of $227 million through a Ponzi scheme in April 2021. Avery once bought a $6 million home with his alleged victims’ money, so any of the data prior to the news of his Ponzi scheme might not be particularly accurate. He owes his victims $227 million in principal alone. He was released on a $1 million bond.
How tall is Zach Avery?
Zach Avery stands tall at the height of 6 feet or 1.83 m. His body type is slim. His other body measurements such as weight, chest size, bicep size, and more are still to get revealed yet. He has black hair color and his eye color is Hazel. Overall, he has got a healthy body and he maintains his body a lot.